JEE Main 2016 Application form is available till 31st December 2015. The application form is only available online and can be submitted at the official website of JEE Mains only. You need to follow 3 steps to apply online:
- Step 1 - Register and fill online application form
- Step 2 - Upload scanned images
- Step 3 - Pay exam fees
It is important to note that you need to fill the JEE Main 2016 application form correctly. Every detail entered should be as per your official documents. Photograph uploaded should be latest, along with signature and thumb impression in JPEG format.
JEE Main Online Application Form 2016 submission is going on. Important pages you must visit are
- [JEE Main 2016 Application Form & Application Fee]
- [How to fill application form of JEE Main 2016]
- [JEE Main 2016 form correction]
If you have any queries regarding how to fill the form, what details to enter, how to pay exam fee and so on; please ask here.
JEE Main Application Form Correction
Have you submitted JEE Main 2016 application form with wrong thumb impression?
Did you uploaded photograph without name and date?
And you also entered wrong date of birth?
The JEE Main 2016 application form submission is going on at the moment. Cases of wrong details submitted in the application form are aplenty! If you have entered incorrect details or uploaded wrong scanned images, keep calm! There is no point in panicking. We are here to help you out.
This post - JEE Main 2016 Application Form Correction – Correction in JEE Mains Form, describes detailed procedure for application form correction. If this does not solve your query, please feel free to ask your question here.
Please note the following points
- Correction in JEE Main 2016 Application Form details is allowed for certain particulars.
- Before submitting the form, you are advised to ensure that details filled including personal information, education qualification and documents, are correct and verifiable.
- Read JEE Main 2016 Application Procedure and details carefully before filling the form.
This is AglaSem’s official thread for JEE Main 2016 Application Form Submission, Correction Queries. You can ask your questions here for form filling, submission & correction in particulars of JEE Main application form 2016.
While asking your question, please mention the following points.
- Step - What step of application form submission your question is about? (Details filling / image upload / fee payment).
- Frame question properly - What is your specific question? For example, if your question is on a field in the form, please mention exact field name such as What should I fill in “Percentage of marks in class 12th / Qualifying examination”? This will help us answering your query faster.
Do not hesitate in asking your query for JEE Main 2016 application form submission. We will be glad to help.
Also, if you know the answer to someone else’s query, please respond and help out fellow community members.