JEE Main 2016 Application Form Queries [Registration, Submission, Correction]

jee-main
application

JEE Main 2016 Application form is available till 31st December 2015. The application form is only available online and can be submitted at the official website of JEE Mains only. You need to follow 3 steps to apply online:

• Step 1 - Register and fill online application form
  • Step 2 - Upload scanned images
  • Step 3 - Pay exam fees

It is important to note that you need to fill the JEE Main 2016 application form correctly. Every detail entered should be as per your official documents. Photograph uploaded should be latest, along with signature and thumb impression in JPEG format.

JEE Main Online Application Form 2016 submission is going on. Important pages you must visit are

• [JEE Main 2016 Application Form & Application Fee][1]
  • [How to fill application form of JEE Main 2016][2]
  • [JEE Main 2016 form correction][3]

If you have any queries regarding how to fill the form, what details to enter, how to pay exam fee and so on; please ask here.

JEE Main Application Form Correction

Have you submitted JEE Main 2016 application form with wrong thumb impression?

Did you uploaded photograph without name and date?

And you also entered wrong date of birth?

The JEE Main 2016 application form submission is going on at the moment. Cases of wrong details submitted in the application form are aplenty! If you have entered incorrect details or uploaded wrong scanned images, keep calm! There is no point in panicking. We are here to help you out.

This post - JEE Main 2016 Application Form Correction – Correction in JEE Mains Form, describes detailed procedure for application form correction. If this does not solve your query, please feel free to ask your question here.

Please note the following points

• Correction in JEE Main 2016 Application Form details is allowed for certain particulars.
  • Before submitting the form, you are advised to ensure that details filled including personal information, education qualification and documents, are correct and verifiable.
  • Read JEE Main 2016 Application Procedure and details carefully before filling the form.

This is AglaSem’s official thread for JEE Main 2016 Application Form Submission, Correction Queries. You can ask your questions here for form filling, submission & correction in particulars of JEE Main application form 2016.

While asking your question, please mention the following points.

• Step - What step of application form submission your question is about? (Details filling / image upload / fee payment).
  • Frame question properly - What is your specific question? For example, if your question is on a field in the form, please mention exact field name such as What should I fill in “Percentage of marks in class 12th / Qualifying examination”? This will help us answering your query faster.

Do not hesitate in asking your query for JEE Main 2016 application form submission. We will be glad to help.

Also, if you know the answer to someone else’s query, please respond and help out fellow community members.

Thank you!
[1]: http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form/
[2]: http://admission.aglasem.com/fill-application-form-jee-main-guide/
[3]: http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form-correction/

JEE 2016 application problem. Unable to upload my photograph

I wanted to ask that, will i get any email or message after the payment. And also that after the payment, can i login and download the payment receipt anytime.

Yes! Click on the “View Payment Details” and print the page

However you need not to download payment details but Confirmation Page. It will be generated only if payment is successful. After making payment when you will login you will see " Print Acknowledgement Page" Link. This is to be used to download / print confirmation page.

when i try to upload my image, a message shows up"upoloading image have been closed" ,what do i do now?

Engineering aspirants CBSE has extended the last date to apply for ‪‎JEE‬ Main 2016. If you haven’t applied yet then this is the time.
Apply here : http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form/
Apply before the application process ends!!

Hello Vignesh!!
Good news!! CBSE has extended the last date to submit the JEE Main Application Form 2016. Please try again. It may be a temporary error.

I had filled the application form online for JEE 2016. Today, a couple of days later to the filling of form, I tried to upload my photograph, and the scanned image of my thumb impression. Just when I click on the button saying “Upload scanned Images”, I go to the uploading page which reads "Uploading of Scanned Images have been closed… ". How shall I upload my Images? The last day is clearly 31st of this month. Have I missed any deadline?

Hello!!
Please try again as JEE has announced last date to apply : 31 Dec 2015, so it should not get over before that. It may be a temporary error. And if you are still facing the same problem then I would suggest you to get in touch with JEE officials. I am also trying to contact JEE however unable to reach them. I will update you if I get any information regarding this.

JEE Main 2016 Application Form Correction details are available now.
Check here : http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form-correction/
Stay updated!

Hello everyone. I m in deep trouble pls help me out pls… I was unable to pay my e-Challan on time. Is there any way to pay it now, I mean by paying late fee submission pls help me out as soon as possible. Is there anyone who has some contact in CBSE so that I can pay my fee and get to give my JEE MAINS Exam… Pls HELP ME… :’(

Hey!
Sorry! Nothing can be done now. Application Form last date date was extended also. Don’t panic as nothing can be done for JEE exam. You can apply for some other entrance exams like : BITSAT, VITEEE & KEAM etc. For more details visit here : http://forum.aglasem.com/t/list-of-engineering-entrance-exams-to-appear-for/35

Made mistakes in JEE Main 2016 Application Form?
Tap to make corrections : http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form-correction/
Make corrections now!!

I have uploaded right hand thumb impression and my pic without date and signature… But on clicking remove discrepancy there shows no discrepancy that it does not allow me to change the images… What can I do? Pls help me

Name of the candidate and date on which the photograph is taken is to be mentioned on the photograph, but in case uploaded photograph does not have name and date, the form will not be rejected and no correction is required in such a case and he/she will be issued admit card for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2016 as usual.

If you have uploaded right hand thumb impression (by mistake), you need not to worry because the form will not be cancelled because of this mistake and you will be issued admit card for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2016 as usual.

Hi, i used my last chance to correct my application form and still have some mistakes.I entered wrong name in the corrected application form and submitted it.Is there any way that i can correct my name in the form? Please respond quick, because the last date mentioned for corrections is 31st.

Hello Shishir!

1. As per JEE notification : You can only avail the correction in application form particulars facility once.
  2. You can try at once if you are able to make changes. Otherwise this option is not available for you anymore. So I would suggest you to get in touch with JEE officials via phone : 7042399520 or email : [email protected]

I mistakenly uploaded signature in place of thumb impression and thumb impression in place of signature. I tried to remove dicrepancy in uploaded images but it tells ‘there is no any mistake in your uploaded images’. What should i do…? Isn’t a great mistake?

Hello Prince!!
I don’t think option to make change in signature or thumb impression is provided. I would suggest you to get in touch with JEE official via phone : 0120-2427342, 0120-2427350 or email : [email protected] immediately as they are in better position to help you for this.

I’m repeating 12th under class improvement , and I filled jee’s application form like fresher [ i wrote 12th’s year 2016 ] , did i make mistake ? what can I do now ?

I think this official FAQ will solve your query