JEE Main 2015 Application Form Queries [Registration and Submission]

jee-main
application

JEE Main 2015 Application form is available till 18th December 2014. The application form is only available online and can be submitted at the official website of JEE Mains only. You need to follow 3 steps to apply online:

• Step 1 - Register and fill online application form
  • Step 2 - Upload scanned images
  • Step 3 - Pay exam fees

It is important to note that you need to fill the JEE Main 2015 application form correctly. Every detail entered should be as per your official documents. Photograph uploaded should be latest, along with signature and thumb impression in JPEG format.

JEE Main Online Application Form 2015 submission is going on. Important pages you must visit are

• [JEE Main 2015 Application Form][1]
  • [How to fill application form of JEE Main 2015][2]
  • [JEE Main 2015 form correction][3]

If you have any queries regarding how to fill the form, what details to enter, how to pay exam fee and so on; please ask here.

Please note that this is AglaSem’s official thread for JEE Main 2015 application form queries. While asking your question, please mention the following points.

• Step - What step of application form submission your question is about? (Details filling / image upload / fee payment).
  • Frame question properly - What is your specific question? For example, if your question is on a field in the form, please mention exact field name such as What should I fill in “Percentage of marks in class 12th / Qualifying examination”? This will help us answering your query faster.

Do not hesitate in asking your query for JEE Main 2015 application form submission. We will be glad to help.

Also, if you know the answer to someone else’s query, please respond and help out fellow community members.

Thank you!
[1]: http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form-2015/
[2]: http://admission.aglasem.com/fill-application-form-jee-main-2015-guide/
[3]: http://admission.aglasem.com/jee-main-application-form-correction-2015/

Thumb Impression for JEE Main 2015 Application Form - How to scan and upload?
Check JEE Main 2015 Application Form Status
Application Form Updates
JEE Main 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]

What should I fill in the field “Name of the Qualifying Examination passed/appearing” at first stage of JEE Main 2015 Application Form.

You need not to fill anything but select single option which is applicable from the following options. I have tried to explain the most confusing options. Let us know more details about your school and we will be able to tell you which option is applicable to you.

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central/ state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.

This option is applicable to most of the students. Anyone who studies from CBSE / ICSE other other Central Board has to select this option. In this system the education pattern is Class 10, Class 11, Class 12

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.

This is applicable to some state boards where after 10th you go for pre university course. This do not follow 10+2 concept.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

This is special type of course for defense candidates.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

This is for those candidates who did 12th from NIOS (open school) and not as regular candidate.

Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

Any school following 10+2 system but not affiliated to boards like CBSE / ICSE.

Are you finding difficulty to fill the Application Form like me?

Please let us know what type of difficulties you are facing while applying online for JEE Main 2015. You need to tell what is the issue as we cannot see your computer screen or JEE 2015 Application.

I am a student of Maharashtra State Board. So I need to choose the last option i.e. any public school/board/university in India. Is it correct?

If you are a student of school which is affiliated to Maharashtra Board i.e. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune then you have to select option 1

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central/ state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.

Thanks Anand,

But I have some different option

1.Intermediate or two year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized Board/University

2.final examination of the two year course of the joint services wing of the National Defence Academy.

3.Any Public School /Board/University examination in India Or In any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the association if Universities

4.H.S.C. vocational examination .Only for admission to IITs.

@Aditya_Chavhan Among the options given, 3rd is applicable in your case. You are a student of School which associated with Board (Maharashtra Board) which is recognized and also follow 10+2 system.

Thanks Avantika.
But as I understand third option is related to foreign universities which follows 10+2 system. Right?
Please could you explain me in brief about the first option ?

@Aditya_Chavhan I think @avantika is rite. Simply read the Initial content of the third point which says “Any Public School /Board/University examination in India”

As per your views which is best suitable for your board?

Can a present 11th grade student take the JEE Main and Advanced and get into IIT if the student qualifies?

No Athira. I am afraid that is not possible. You need to complete class 12 by March / April 2015.

How to check application status after submission of the form?

If a payment is done by debit card for IIT application form then how i will get to know about the process of getting admit card and details about centre for exam?

The JEE Main 2015 Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website from March 1, 2015.

Details of Exam Centre alloted to you will be mentioned on your admit card. Also complete address of the examination centre is mentioned on the admit card.

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: JEE Main 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]

Is it compulsory to mention the 12th roll no. in the jee form?

Yes it is, without updating 12th Board Roll Number its difficult to get & verify your details from board and your normalized score will not be calculated and thus no AIR will be announced for you.