JEE Main 2015 Application form is available till 18th December 2014. The application form is only available online and can be submitted at the official website of JEE Mains only. You need to follow 3 steps to apply online:
- Step 1 - Register and fill online application form
- Step 2 - Upload scanned images
- Step 3 - Pay exam fees
It is important to note that you need to fill the JEE Main 2015 application form correctly. Every detail entered should be as per your official documents. Photograph uploaded should be latest, along with signature and thumb impression in JPEG format.
JEE Main Online Application Form 2015 submission is going on. Important pages you must visit are
- [JEE Main 2015 Application Form]
- [How to fill application form of JEE Main 2015]
- [JEE Main 2015 form correction]
If you have any queries regarding how to fill the form, what details to enter, how to pay exam fee and so on; please ask here.
Please note that this is AglaSem’s official thread for JEE Main 2015 application form queries. While asking your question, please mention the following points.
- Step - What step of application form submission your question is about? (Details filling / image upload / fee payment).
- Frame question properly - What is your specific question? For example, if your question is on a field in the form, please mention exact field name such as What should I fill in “Percentage of marks in class 12th / Qualifying examination”? This will help us answering your query faster.
Do not hesitate in asking your query for JEE Main 2015 application form submission. We will be glad to help.
Also, if you know the answer to someone else’s query, please respond and help out fellow community members.