JEE Main 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]

application
jee-main

Continuing the discussion from JEE Main 2015 Application Form Queries [Registration and Submission]:

Have you submitted JEE Main 2015 application form with wrong thumb impression?

Did you uploaded photograph without name and date?

And you also entered wrong date of birth?

The JEE Main 2015 application form submission is going on at the moment. Cases of wrong details submitted in the application form are aplenty! If you have entered incorrect details or uploaded wrong scanned images, keep calm! There is no point in panicking. We are here to help you out.

This is AglaSem’s official thread for JEE Main 2015 Application Form Correction Queries. You can ask your questions here for form correction in particulars of JEE Main application form 2015.

This post - JEE Main 2015 Application Form Correction – Correction in JEE Mains Form, describes detailed procedure for application form correction. If this does not solve your query, please feel free to ask your question here.

Please note the following points

• Correction in JEE Main 2015 Application Form details is allowed for certain particulars.
  • Before submitting the form, you are advised to ensure that details filled including personal information, education qualification and documents, are correct and verifiable.
  • Read JEE Main 2015 Application Procedure and details carefully before filling the form.

I have not written my surname in JEE 2015 form. is my form accept?
JEE Main 2015 Application Form Queries [Registration and Submission]

While filling the JEE Main 2015 Application, I uploaded my photo with wrong spelling of my name.
Will my application be accepted?
What should i do to correct it?

If you have not yet submitted fees,

• Please log in to your account and click on Step 3 - Make payment of application fee. When you do that, a pop up will load asking you to review your form. When you click on that, you can change the photograph.

If you have already submitted fees,

Photo with wrong name spelling will most probably be seen during scrutiny of application forms. There are high chances that you will get an email / SMS from CBSE asking you to correct the photograph. So pls check your application status and email / mobile every two to three days to see if you have received any communication from CBSE.

It should not lead to rejection of form. Still, keep a correct scanned photo ready. Keep a look out on your application status and your email ID / mobile number that you have provided in the application form for any communication from CBSE.

You can also send an email to jeemain[at]nic[dot]in mentioning following details

• Name
  • Application number
  • Mistake committed.

And request for rectification. (This has not officially been mentioned anywhere in the brochure, but it is harmless I think to send an email.)

As mentioned in the brochure, after fee submission correction is not allowed. However in January, a chance may be given to correct some particulars.

@Yash_Patel Yes you form will be accepted. JEE do not reject applications for such small errors. Also you will be provided option to correct your mistakes once the Application Process is over.

There is only one mistake in my form i.e,Name of the Qualifying Examination passed/appearing.

My board is Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher education. I have written this correct but just after this step I have done mistake in writing Name of the Qualifying Examination passed/appearing.

I want to edit the form.I have taken PCM and Computer Science.Please help. My form is submitted successfully. Please give full details of what I can do.

Keep a look out on your application status and your email ID / mobile number that you have provided in the application form for any communication from CBSE.

You can also send an email to jeemain[at]nic[dot]in mentioning following details

• Name
  • Application number
  • Mistake committed.

And request for rectification.

As mentioned in the brochure, after fee submission correction is not allowed. However in January, a chance may be given to correct some particulars. In January / February a chance may be given to correct your application form.

I have sent an email to JEE Main 2 days ago, but there is no reply. What should I do?

Don’t worry. Last year JEE Form correction was started a few weeks after form submission was over. I believe that they will start JEE Main 2015 application form correction in January second week this time.

Is it mandatory to enter the Landline Number in the JEE MAIN 2015 Application Form even if one has submitted the Mobile No., Aadhar details and e-mail address. Also feed is paid successfully and acknowledgement is received.

Will they accept the forms without Landline number; or reject them?
Will there be any chance to enter the Landline No. in this empty field in case of unacceptance of such form?

While filling the JEE Main Online Application Form, its not necessary to fill landline number. Its one of the optional fields.

There is no need to worry about form acceptance? This is not a mistake and Application Form will not be rejected for this reason.

You will also get a chance to make corrections for other fields (if any required) once the application process is over.

I have applied for JEE (Main) 2015. Unfortunately there is a major mistake is done by me. In the column of "School Board of class 12th / Qualifying Exam: Central Board of Secondary Education has been written, but it should be
Bihar Intermediate Education Council. How it will corrected now?

As mentioned in the brochure, after fee submission correction is not allowed. However in January, a chance may be given to correct some particulars.

• Name
  • Application number
  • Mistake committed.

I have sent mail to JEE Mains 4 days before, but there is no reply from them. Please suggest me what to do?

You will get a chance to make corrections in the application form. Please wait wile the application process is over. We will update here once the application correction process starts!

I have entered a wrong preference in ‘Name of Qualifying Examination Appearing’ and has not attested my photograph with Name and Date.

How can I correct these now?

I have uploaded wrong images, what can i do in this case?

I have given a wrong category. Is it possible to change it?

@Saheel_Sawant @Jagrit_Mehra @ganavi_jayaram @Priya_Bhagat Your mistakes are not major mistakes and application form will not be rejected due to this. Also please note that you will get a chance to make correction once the Application Procedure is over.

Just to intimate JEE Main, please send an email to jeemain[at]nic[dot]in mentioning following details

• Name
  • Application number
  • Mistake committed.

You will not get any response from JEE Main for this as the process is not yet started, however keep this mail safe as a proof that you requested for correction before time.

I have not written my surname in JEE 2015 form. Is my form accept?

Form can be accepted, however you have to make this correct as soon as you get the opportunity. Try contacting the JEE Helpline!