JEE Advanced 2015 Discussion

jee-advanced
iit-jee

I am an SC candidate, please tell how many marks do I need in JEE Advanced get CS in ANY of the IIT. Will I get CS if I score around 120

Simple steps to follow if you Forgot JEE Advanced 2015 Registration Number
JEE Advanced Fell down by more than 50 marks!
JEE Main 2015 Application Form Queries [Registration and Submission]
AAT - Architecture Aptitude Test
About jee advanced

JEE Advanced allotment is based on category ranks. I am not sure what rank you will get at this score, but up to 720 category rank you can get CS.

Also you can check JEE Advanced Seat Allocation to know the rank at which you can get CS or other branches different IIT.

I am interested in Architecture (B.Arch). I gave JEE Mains Paper 1 & 2 both. Unfortunately I did not qualify for JEE Advanced. So does this mean I am also not qualified to apply for AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test). And if you have to qualify for and PASS in JEE Advanced to give AAT, does the JEE Main paper 2 not play any role in this?

I am a sc student . in the registration of jee advanced I could not submit EC1 Certificate instead of that I submit a declararion as I got a massage from C.B.S.E board that I can submit EC1 later how can I RESUBMIT THE EC1 certificate

@Rishikesh_Negi Your query has been answers at: AAT - Architecture Aptitude Test

@shibam_das I am sorry but i have not enough knowledge regarding your query. Try calling your zonal IIT for the same…

I’ve successfully registered for JEE Advanced completing all the three steps. But I’ve not taken a print out of the details page. Now when I try, it’s not available. What am I supposed to do? Please help me asap.

I failed to register in time. Please give me info about how to contact IIT Bombay. Is there any possibility to submit now? Can I register with late fee? Any possibility to register ? Plz tell us soon.

@Aysha_Bahar Many students are facing this problem. We have been trying to get in touch with IIT Bombay to get a solution, but so far there has been no success. Keep your log in details ready, as soon as there is any update, will let you know here.

@Veeresh_kumar_S I am afraid you cannot register now. You can contact IIT Bombay at 022 25769093.

JEE Advanced Cut off fell Down

General - 124
OBC - 112
SC/ST - 89

Official Announcement:
http://www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/cutoff-marks-qualifying-jee-advanced-2015

Official Cutoff Data Document
http://www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/sites/default/files/Revised_qualifying_marks.pdf