Hey Guys,Everyone here preparing for IIT JEE Advanced 2017 should be clear that JEE Main and Advanced are two entirely different exams.
To excel in the JEE Main 2017 exam you need to improve your speed i.e. you need to maximise the number of questions that you solve in a fixed amount of time.
JEE Advanced 2017 is the IIT Joint Entrance Examination. Seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are conducting JEE Advanced 2017 / IIT JEE 2017 under the guidance of Joint Admission Board. This is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination after the CBSE JEE Main.
In the JEE Advance, questions are tough. These questions not only test your concepts but also the conclusions you draw from the theorems or results that you have studied.
Here we are come up with all the latest update of JEE Advance 2017 , Preparation Resources and many other essential information.
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced with duration of 3 hours for each paper.
- There will be 3 sections in both the papers as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question paper will have MCQ type questions and numerical type questions as well.
Important Events of JEE Advance 2017
- IIT JEE 2017 Registration starts from April 2017
- Last date to apply will be May 2017
- Admit card will be available from May 2017
- Date of JEE Advanced Exam is 21 May 2017
- Answer keys will be published on 1st week of Jun 2017
- IIT JEE 2017 Result will be declared on 2nd week of June 2017
Here you can ask any question you have about JEE Advance 2017
Get here complete details of JEE Advance 2017 such as important dates, registration, admit card and result.
To ask / discuss / share any information , Click on REPLY Button given below.