Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Medical / Dental Admission

jmi

I want to know the following details about Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) BDS.

• What is the reservation of general non muslim candidate in Jamia Millia Islamia in BDS?
  • When will the exam be conducted?
  • From where can I can get previous years question paper for entrance of BDS?
  • What is the cut off of Jamia millia islamia in BDS for general non muslim candidate in BDS entrance examination?

Jamia millia islamia bds medical fitness

I think reservation is for category and not for general candidates; so a general candidates apply again the seats remains after reservation. Also If a reserved category candidate qualifies the Entrance Test for admission under the General category, he/she shall be considered under the General category as well as the claimed reserved category.

JMI BDS Entrance Test 2015

Details of JMI BDS Admission 2015 yet not announced. Its entrance exam is conducted around June last week or July first week. Result is announced in July.

Eligibility Criteria: An applicant must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination and, in addition, must have come in the merit list by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the Entrance Test.

Age Limit: The candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before December 31st of the year of admission.

Previous Year Question Papers

For JMI BDS Entrance Exam question papers are not available online. You can get this book - The Perfect Study Resource for Jamia Millia Islamia BDS and Physiotherapy Entrance by Arihant. It contains all solved papers and also study material for preparation.

JMI BDS Cut Offs

I am not able to get any authenticate source for cut offs, I will update you if i get proper cut offs for BDS Admission in Jamina Millia Islamia.

I want to know that if my power of eyes is -4 and I am an obese then after selection will i get a medical fitness for a selection in bds of jamia millia islamia.
Please reply to me soon.

I doubt there is any problem because of eyesight or weight of the candidate. Eyesight can be fixed with glasses. Medical fitness for admission means you are not suffering form anything which may be a hindrance in your course or may harm the patients later.

For BDS, selected candidates have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Dr. M.A. Ansari. from JMI. Give him a class to clarify this doubt. :wink: