Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is an all-India entrance examination administered and conducted across the country jointly by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on behalf of Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Courses Offered : M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., Dual Degree, Integrated Ph.D. and other post-bachelor degree programmes.
Here you can ask any question you have about JAM 2017
Latest Updates: JAM ( Joint Admission Test ) for M.Sc 2017 Details has been announced now. Candidates can now check all relevant details regarding JAM 2017 here.
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Click Here to Check Result
###Key Points of JAM 2017
- IIT Delhi is the organizing institute of JAM 2017.
- Examination mode will be online only.
###Key Dates of JAM 2017
- Online application form available from - September 01, 2016
- Last date to apply online - October 04, 2016
- Exam will be held on - February 12, 2017
#Important Links of JAM 2017
Click Here to get JAM 2017 complete details