IPU CET 2016 [Discussion]

Here you can discuss IPU CET 2016 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result, Counselling, Cut Off.

IPU CET 2016 is the common entrance test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for various UG and PG courses for the admission session 2016 - 2017. For each programme, an entrance exam is conducted and is known as IPU CET for that particular course. Candidates who wish to take admission in the IP University, must appear in the Common Entrance Test and obtain merit rank.

To know about Exam Schedule and Expected Dates of Admit Card of IPU CET 2016, Click here
To download the Admit Card of IPU CET 2016, Click here
To check the Result of IPU CET 2016, Click here
To get the Counselling Details of IPU CET 2016, Click here
To check Last Year Cut Offs, Click here
To download the Information Brochure of IPU CET 2016, Click here

To have the Complete Information of IPU CET 2016, Click here

If you have any queries / information, please post here.

IPU CET MBBS held on 24 Apr 2016 stands null & void. Also IPU CET BDS scheduled to be held on 14 May 2016 stands cancelled. Click Here for more information.

sir when and where can I fill in the choices for the councelling??
CET code 131

Refer to counselling schedule - http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in/Documents/2016/Counselling%20Schedule1.PDF

Sir .koi link bhi choice filling ko nai jari and I fear I ll lose the opportunity help me with just the date choice filling will begin …all the PDF just tell the procedure.not the date and link to connect thru…plz hlp
Cet 131

http://www.ipuadmissions.nic.in/ - This is the counselling website. you need to register here and all details future details / options will be available in your account.

Ipu bds is cancelled when I will get my money refunded ??

Sir , I want to know about CET code 113. The 1st councelling list is out & in the entrance form i filled the OBC category but there is no reservation of seats for obc category… And its written that for PG/master programme obc category is not applicable. So what does that means? They have included the obc category candidates in general category or they are not. ?
My score card is 559.
& for the councelling they have called the outside delhi region general category from rank 101 to 400 onwards.

@Harsh_Verma1 - which money? Application Fee is non-refundable.

@Shrishti_Yadav - If reservation is not applicable, candidates are considered in general category.

But ipu bds have been replaced by neet and exam has been cancelled so when I will get my application fee refunded