Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Scheme & Indian Army TES 2015

My PCM marks in 10+2 are 81.3%. Do I have chances in any of TES 33 or INA 10+2 B.Tech cadet entry?

I am 17 years old and I will be appearing for class 12th examinations in 2015. Am I eligible to apply for 10+2 btech entry (commencing June 2015).

If not, when is the next course commencing, for which students who passed class 12th in 2015 will be able to apply?

Actually this course commences Every December. This year it commenced twice, so will there be a course commencing in December 2015, after I complete my 12th?

@Dipanshu Only 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII) is required to be eligible for this exam.

@Mangalya_Lakhia To apply for this course you need to enter your 10+2 marks. If you are still appearing for class 12 exam you will not be able to appear for June 2015 selection process. Yes the selection are done twice in a year. You will be eligible for Dec 2015 Course.

@anand bro 2 corrections…

1. TES and INA 10+2 B.Tech cadet entry are two different things, please have a look upon them carefully.
    2.No exam is there for these two entry schemes. Cut-off list is announced as per 12th pcm marks and then direct ssb interview on clearing of which we can enter army(TES) or INA(Navy).

I am not able to see all results but after referring to 2-3 year results i think to be on the safer side the percentage should be above 83%

All the result i saw have cut off varying from 78% to 87% for TES. This year cut offs will be determined by the applicants marks, so you have chances at 81.3%.