Important Topics to Crack SCRA Exam

scra
upsc

Please give me some important topics which I should study to crack SCRA Exam.

Paper I

Environment, Knowledge of Human Body, Solar System, Weather, Natural Resources and Industries in India, Politics and Society in India, British Rule and Freedom Struggle in India, World Organization (Political / Social / Economics / Cultural), Features of Indian Social System, Money and Finances, Evolution of Life, Environmental Pollution, Nutrition, Earth, Soil, History of India, Religious of India, Construction of India and Characteristics Features, Important Events in India and World over past 2 years, Social Barriers, India’s Five Year Plans.

Paper II

Physics important topics: Newton’s Laws of Motion, Mass and Weight, Thermal Expansion, Isothermal and Adiabatic Changes, Reflection and Refraction, Magnetic Moments, Electric Current, Magnetic effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Production, Nuclear Energy, Measurements, Equilibrium of Bodies under action of Forces, Pressure in a fluid, Gas Laws, Wave Motion, Prisms, Electric Charge, Wheatstone’s Bridge, Chemical effects of current, Cathode Rays, Radioactivity.

Chemistry important topics

Physical Chemistry – Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Energy changes in a Chemical reaction, Chemical Equilibria and rates of reaction, Solution, Electro-Chemistry, Oxidation, Natural and Artificial Radioactivity.

Inorganic Chemistry – Hydrogen, Group I Elements, Group II Elements, Group III Elements, Group IV Elements, Group V Elements, Group VI Elements, Group VII Elements, Group O, Metallurgical Processes.

Organic Chemistry – Tetrahedral nature of Carbon, Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Halogen Derivatives, Hydroxy Compound, Ethers, Aldehydes and Ketones, Nitro Compound Amines, Carboxylic acid, Esters, Polymers, Non-structural treatment of Carbohydrates.

Paper III

The important topics of this paper consists of Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry (two dimension), Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Vectors and its applications, Statistics and Probability.