Online booking for RC at IITB
Candidates who wish to report at IIT Bombay may please book their reporting slot online at https://portal.iitb.ac.in/rciitb
You are encouraged to book an appointment for your convenience. Not having an appointment will mean waiting for an uncertain duration of time.
Those coming WITH an appointment will be given PREFERENCE over those coming without one.
A candidate is allowed to book only one appointment, only once.
An appointment booked may be modified (cancelled and booked). Booking will be possible from among the slots available at that time. Cancellation is permitted upto 2 hours prior to the slot booked, while booking is permitted upto 2 hours prior to the slot at the desired hour.
You are requested to be in your seat at the PC Saxena Auditorium at the appointed time (from where you will be directed to the appropriate counter).
We have hourly slots. More than one person will have an appointment at a given hour. A token will be given to you in the PC Saxena Auditorium. Hence those arriving early in that slot will get preference over those who arrive later during the hour.
If you miss the appointment, you will be served on par with those WITHOUT an appointment. There are separate counters (Counter 1 and 2) for those WITHOUT an appointment. You are deemed to have missed the appointment if you arrive more than 20 minutes later than the appointed hour.
Following this, the candidate downloads a pdf giving personal details (as listed above), details of the appointment and a checklist of original documents to be carried to the RC for verification.
The checklist of original documents is as given below :
- Provisional seat allottment letter
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance fee
- Original Admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2016
- Date of Birth Proof : Class X Mark sheet or similar document
- Class XII or equivalent marksheet
- Duly filled in Medical certificate (Format available on http://josaa.nic.in)
- Undertaking by the Candidate (Format available on http://josaa.nic.in)
- Two Passport sized photographs
- Photo ID
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
- DS Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport (for Foreign Nationals)
- OCI/PIO card (for OCI/PIO card holders)
- Letter showing the date and time of Appointment at the RC, IIT Bombay.