IISER Admission

iiser
cutoff

What will be the procedure in declaring the cut off mark for IIISER Admission 2015? In Kerala, we’re having board exam in both 11th and 12th. So can you explain how the cut off will be declared?

Applicants seeking admission under State and Central Boards (SCB) stream must meet the criteria of minimum percentage cut‐off marks for eligibility. If their percentage in Class 12 Board is less than the percentage cut‐off marks specified in the MINIMUM MARKS TABLE, then their application will not be accepted. Please consider all subjects for which numerical numbers have been awarded to calculate the percentage.

• SC, ST and KM category: Cutoff of 55 % for all boards
  • OBC-NC and PD Category: 5 % off as specified in the MINIMUM MARKS, is tenable subject to a minimum of 60%.
  • DST INSPIRE Fellowship: Those candidates passing Class XII in 2015 and who are recipient of the eligibility note from the school board for DST Inspire Fellowship may also apply.

Also Check IISER Admission Cut Off marks percentage for various boards to know chances of getting admission for your percentage score.

While providing the class 12 Boards % in IISER application,should i give my best of 4 marks or best of 5 marks in ISC 2015??

Well. i’m a bio student with a bad knowledge in physics, chemistry and maths; but I’ve secured in of cut off % (i.e, 98%)
so what’s my probability of getting into IISER and (if it’s =0) could u help me out PLEASE…

@Souradeep_Roy_Choudh I think cut offs are overall percentage not best of 4 or 5 subjects.

@Rajesh_Abhinav you have fair chances of getting admission.

hi,i’m pragna ,completed my +2 and i have also completed filling my application form,but now i wanna change my college prefernce order list,i have a problem in that,is it possible,pls explain me ,thankyou

I doubt you will be able to make corrections now, However try contacting the helplines at

Email : jac15chair [at] iisertvm [dot] ac [dot] in
Phone : (+)91 (0)471 - 2593191

I do not have biology… i am in class 12 presently… if i got selected for giving the iiser aptitude test with my class 12 board marks do i have to prepare for biology portion also??

Yes you have to appear for it. Its general biology.

I am not get it my test marks…how i calculate my % marks of test…why not showing marks of test? My application from no is 3430157.

For each correct answer, candidate will get +3 marks, and 1 mark shall be deducted as negative marking for incorrect answers. Zero (0) mark is given for no response.
See more on Aptitude Test for IISER visit: http://admission.aglasem.com/iiser-aptitude-test/