IIM Admission Criteria

application
mba

Continuing the discussion from CAT 2016 Discussion (Official):

I got 5.38 percentile in Cat 2014. I am belong to NC-OBC category under non creamy layer. As 27% reservation available for OBC-NC will I get any IIM?

It not possible to get admission in any IIM at 5.38 percentile.

For other details refer to IIMs Eligibility Criteria 2015 at: http://admission.aglasem.com/iim-selection-criteria-2015/

IIM Selection Criteria 2016 is published by each IIM individually. All the IIMs are the most sought after B Schools in India. The admission in IIMs is done in two levels. The first is to appear in CAT and qualify the test. IIM Selection Criteria 2016-2018 enlists the minimum percentile required in CAT 2015 exam which is required to be eligible for IIM Admission.

Click Here IIM Selection Criteria 2016 for IIM Admission through CAT.

Hi,
I have secured 93.38 percentile in CAT 2015. I am general category with 2+ yrs work exp and above 90% marks in my academics. Is it possible to get call from IIMs? Can anyone please reply and help me…

Hey Aanusha!

Although the CAT percentile required is around 90 only in the best IIMs, but other factors are also taken into consideration (class 10 score, class 12 score, graduation, work experience).

Many IIMs have released the shortlist for further rounds. Have you been shortlisted in any IIM?