IGNOU Term End Exam Form June 2018 deadlines are over now still candidates can register themselves with penalty / late fee charge INR 1000 rs. till 10 May 2018. If you did not register yet then go for it. without registering your self you won’t be able to write your IGNOU Term End Exams.
Click Here to fill your IGNOU Term End Exam June 2018
Click Here to get IGNOU Term End Exam June 2018 Date Sheet
If you registered yourself successfully then prepared yourself for the studies and at least keep calm down yourself.
This is the right time to study as you are already aware that IGNOU Term End Exam June 2018 will take place in the month of June 1, 2018, so don’t waste your time and pay attention to your studies only.
When IGNOU Term End Exam June 2018 Hall Ticket Released?
- IGNOU will soon release the Hall Ticket for June Term End Exam 2018
- Once it will be released you can download online from the IGNOU Official Website.
- IGNOU Term End Exam Hall Ticket June 2018 will contain the information like date of the exam, examination subject centre of the exam, timing of the exam.
IGNOU Term End Exam June 2018 Exam Day Instruction
- You Must Be in Possession of Your Valid Ignou Identity Card During the Examination and
Should Not Carry Mobile Phone Inside the Examination Hall at the Time of Examination.
- Timings of session are as under:-
Morning session (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Afternoon session (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- The exact duration of the exam of a particular paper will be as indicated on the question paper
- Kind attention BCA/MCA/BLIS/PGDAST/MSCMACS/PGDLAN/ACIS/PGDIS/DBPOFA AND CCITSK students:-
- The examination centre allotted in the hall ticket is only for theory papers
For venue and schedule of practical exams please contact your Regional Centre
Centres Website at the appropriate time.
Post your queries by the click on Reply Button