IGNOU has started the facility to submit Term End Exam June 2018 Examination Form. Candidates who have submitted the respective Assignment to the concerned study centre are eligible to submit the IGNOU Term End Exam Form June 2018 from 01 March 2018 onwards.
Examination Fee and the mode of payment
- 120 per course theory
- 120 per course practical
Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking mode are available for submission of fee by IGNOU.
Important Schedule to submit IGNOU Term End Exam Form 2018.
- Without Late Fee
- Start date to submit exam form - 01 Mar 2018
- Last date to submit exam form - 30 Apr 2018
- With Late Fee
- Start date to submit exam form - 01 May 2018
- Last date to submit exam form - 10 May 2018
Un-successful Submission of Exam Form ?
Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking
Step 1: But the student is not able to get acknowledgment successfully in the first stage.
Step 2: In such cases, it is advised that the student may wait for 48 hours for checking the examination form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 3: Re-submit the examination form after following the advice given above (Step 2).
Step 4: Candidates can apply separately for the refund of examination fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 48 hours.
Fill your IGNOU Term End Exam Form 2018 - Click Here
Check Exam Centre List Click Here
Check IGNOU Term End Exam Jun 2018 Date sheet - Click Here
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- Students are advised to ensure that their registration is valid and they are eligible for the course(s) for which they are submitting examination form for Term End Examination June 2018 as per IGNOU prospectus and programme guide. For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting examination form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by the student.
Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) December 2017 has already been declared, check result before filling examination form. The students whose TEE December 2017 results are not declared yet, they need not wait and may fill the examination form for TEE June 2018 as per schedule above.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select and enter Programme code from the options available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP.
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. Tentative list of Regional Centre-wise Examination centres for Term-End examination June-2018 is available here for information.
- If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select the course(s) carefully while filling the examination form as per your registration details available on IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- After successful submission of examination form, you will receive an acknowledgment with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto-generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking examination form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 48 hours of submitting the form. In case of detail regarding examination form submission is not available, you may submit the form again.