I am so confused about my career


My jee score is 30 and board percentage is 71.33
So plz suggest me the best college for me
In indor or othe city i am genral


Haiā€¦ You can seek admission based on your 12th class mark itself, but you may have to apply for the university tests. Please visit the websites of institutes like SRM university, Lovely Professional University, IP University etc. You may also get scholarships also,


Thank you so much but can i get admission in medicaps indor


Hey, have you got admission if no You may apply in LPU and SGT University.


You can try BM College of Technology. It s quite decent and it has good infrastructure too