I would like to ask the following questions.
- How prepared are you for your college semester exam, say on a scale of 1 to 10?
- As per AIPMT answer key (official), how much did you score?
If the answer to (1) above is more than 6, meaning that you are quite well prepared, you can safely focus on AIPMT prep.
Also, if you scored quite well I think you should give the exam again on 25th.
There is exactly one month, starting from today to attempt the AIPMT. You can keep the following in mind to get an edge in your preparation.
- Solve as many questions as possible from AIPMT past year papers and practice papers. Solve them in a exam - time manner. After solving a paper, check its keys and see where you can improve. Attempt at least one - two papers in a day.
- If there was any particular topic you could not do well in, in the last AIPMT, master it within five days. You have the time now.
- Avoid distractions. Preparing for both the exams will be very time consuming. You must avoid other activities at all costs.
- Do not listen to discouraging people (peers / acquaintances) who say you will not be able to do it.
In my honest opinion, attempting the AIPMT again is a very good option in your case. But at the same time, you should prepare for college exams too and make sure you do moderately well at least there as well.
Feel free to ask more doubts here. We are sure you will do well!