How to download Notes / Solutions on AglaSem Schools

How can I download the notes available on your website for studying offline? I want to download the chemistry notes but I am not able to download them. I dont have a net connection at my home so please help me.

How to download the NCERT solutions from the aglasem?
How can I download IMO question papers given on this website?
Help me guys as soon as possible

I see no facility to avail notes in PDF Format, but you can take printout for studying offline mode.

While there are plenty of PDF writing software and online conversion services around that can help you save web pages as PDF files, the fact is that you don’t need any of them as long as you have Google Chrome on your computer.

Open any web page inside Google Chrome, press Ctrl+P (or Cmd+P if you are on a Mac) to open the Print dialog and change the destination printer to “Save as PDF.”

Hit the Print button and the current web page will instantly download as a PDF document.

Simple!

How can I download IMO question papers given on this website?

Sorry you will not be able to download the IMO question papers. Currently we don’t have this option. But you can take the snapshots or printout of the same.

How to download NCERT class 5 maths solutions? can someone help me in downloading the solutions for calss 6 NCERT maths

You can download the Chapter-wise solutions of Class 6th Maths from here - http://schools.aglasem.com/7840

@Deepagandhi @Uday_Yeluru please refer to the instructions provided above in this thread to download notes / ncert solutions or any other content from AglaSem Schools

A post was merged into an existing topic: IMO Level 2 Previous Year Question Papers