1. to get up early in the morning 5:00 am
  2. to be polite to everyone
  3. to take bath early
  4. to change my speaking style
  5. to sit straight

Thoughts lead on to purposes;
Purposes go forth in action;
Actions form Habits.

So If you really serious about good habits in your life then first you have to apply all 5 habits listing by you in daily life. Over night no any habit form in any human so you have to try to get up early or to be polite with people, to sit straight, and if you doing all these things regular after some time these habits will be part of your life.

Successful people are where they are today as a result of their habits. Your habits determine fully 95% of your behavior. Everything that you are or that you will ever accomplish will be determined by the quality of the habits that you form. By creating good habits and becoming goal oriented you can become successful and live a prosperous life.

Here are few ways you can cultivate good habits in your life.

One thing at a time: Many men I know never change because they always try to improve everything about themselves at the same time. But changing one habit is hard enough; changing five at the same time is usually impossible. Start with the habit that will be easiest to gain; the confidence you garner from mastering it will carry over to your next hardest habit.

Launch your habit with as strong an initiative as possible: Just as a rocket needs a huge burst of energy to escape earth’s gravitational pull, man needs to exert a massive amount of energy in the beginning to break or create a habit.

Make a 60-day goal: The number of days depends on the type of habit you’re trying to form. Easy things like drinking a glass of water in the morning took less time compared to hard things like daily exercise. So give yourself 60 days to form your new habit.

Don’t break the chain!

Once you resolve to form/break a habit, it’s imperative that you don’t make any exceptions for yourself. Skipping one day makes it easier to skip the next and we soon find ourselves back where we started and frustrated with ourselves. Every single day counts. Any excuse will fracture your integrity (and thus your self-worth) and put you on the path to ultimate failure.

Keep yourself accountable: It’s easy to fall off the wagon when no one will ever find out about our failures. An accountability partner is someone who can ask how you’re doing and demand honesty. And the thought of having to tell them about your slip up can motivate you to stay on track.

Just do it, dammit!

It doesn’t matter how inspired or motivated we are, if we don’t take advantage of every opportunity to act on those sentiments, our goal of forming a habit will end in failure. The key to success is consistent action.

@Patrik_Chatterjee good habits means not making a restriction on our freedoms. I think it will be possible like this, build surrounding environment with a good things, if you are then obviously life is beautiful.