How to Change GATE 2015 Exam City / Centre

gate

You can requests for change of examination city will be accepted till 21st November, 2014.

You need to write an Application on simple paper requesting the change of examination city. Do not forget to mention your GATE Application Details in the Request Letter.

A fee of Rs. 400/- (four hundred only) will be charged to process the request. You can make the payment in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of “Chairman, GATE 2015”, payable at Kanpur. It is also advised to write GATE Application & Candidate Details at the back of the DD.

Where to send the Application Letter & DD

You need to send this DD along with your request letter to the GATE office of IIT Kanpur.

Address: GATE 2015, Chairperson, GATE, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016

Can we change GATE 2015 Exam center now before we receive admit card?

No! I don’t think now its possible to make any changes in GATE Form.

I want know that how can I download my picture now I uploaded in the gate 2015 application form?

Do you want to know how to download GATE admit card? – You can do that by logging in at GOAPS. You can know more about GATE admit card here - GATE 2015 Admit Card Download.

GATE 2015 Result - You can now log in to check your responses.

GATE 2015 has given the facility to check your answers in the #GATE 2015 question paper. Check how much did you score!