GATE College Predictor & Branch Predictor

gate
predictor

IISC gives midnight supersize! GATE 2016 result one day early.

Check your result here http://admission.aglasem.com/gate-result/

Post your score to discus which college you can get for M.Tech this year.

• GATE Score
  • GATE Marks
  • All India Rank / Category or Course specific rank
  • Category
  • Stream

1.Score - 459
2.Marks-33.54
3.AIR-7861
4.Category-General
5.Stream-Electronics and communication
Is there any chance of me getting into any of the NITs?

ECE is a very competitive stream and typically scorers above 600 have better chances in the better NITs. Insofar it has been observed that there has not been a major variation in score vs rank indicating that general trends of admission and cut off will be similar to last year. Hence, we can draw quite good reference from CCMT 2015 Cut Offs (that you can see HERE).

In NIT Durgapur last year, ECE closed at around 554, NIT Patna closed ECE at 503.

At the moment chances look a little on the lesser side. But I would still encourage you to take part in CCMT as other options are also available. You may perhaps get in some other college.

Also, it is advisable that you apply to at least two to three good colleges in your state (or other state). Have you applied anywhere else yet?

GATE Score 500
GATE Marks 44.35
AIR - 11569
Category -OBC
Stream - Mechanical

is there any chance of getting good college ?
plz help i am non coaching student
need your guidance…
suggest some good college according to my rank …

Gate score -486
Rank-5458
No.-37.39
Stream- civil
Category-general
Which colleges will i get???

GATE Score- 378
GATE Marks- 27.54
All India Rank-10006
Category- general
Stream-cse
In which colleges i should apply?

GATE score-662
GATE marks-52.87
AIR -1005
Category-General
Stream-CSE
Which colleges can I apply for?

@vkas_p

In NIT Trichy, round 1 cut off for ME (industrial safety) G3 candidates was 446. So it seems from last year’s CCMT cut offs (that you can see HERE) you have very good chances of getting ME in almost all NITs except perhaps NIT Warangal. Is there any specialization you have in mind?

yes i have interest in thermal and design …can i get these branches in any good nit ?
ya i am also interested in mnit …any chances?
and gate predictor suggeated me iit madras…?
i dont think i have any chance of getting any iit …if there is any chance then plz tell me
and thanku for your answer… expecting above questions answer too …asap

Gate Score: 576
Gate Marks: 42.63
AIR 2933
Category: SC
Paper: EC
Any chance in any of the PSUs? Which are the IITs & NITs do I have a chance in? Thanks for your help

@Abhijeet_Dutta You have good chances in NIT Raipur, NIT Jalandhar, NIT Hamirpur, NIT Rourkela, and similar NITs. It will be advisable to apply in a few good state level colleges as well to increase your options.

@loveahuja12 I am afraid chances in NITs in the first two rounds are a bit less. Have you applied to any other colleges? Which state are your from?

@Stacy_Granger Great score! You have good chances in NIT Surat, NIT Rourkela, You may VNIT Nagpur in the last round. NIT Trichy - very less chances, but cut off was quite close to your score last time so can’t really say.

@Missing_Electron Going by last year’s cut offs, you have good chances in NIT Warangal (see last year’s cutoffs HERE), NIT Trichy (see last year’s cutoffs HERE) in second round or later. In the other NITs, you will probably get in first round only.

I am from punjab.
Can i get in thapar university or university institute of engineering and technology chandigarh.??
Or can u suggest any other good colleges other than iits or nits where i can get addmited with this score.

@vkas_p I am unable to locate cut offs around your score for Thermal. Please take a look yourself, perhaps I am missing something. Go to this page and go through all the NIT, IIIT cut offs of last year.

Gate score= 448
gate marks=32.63
AIR=8648
category=OBC
paper=EC

Any chance of getting COEP or IIST or DIAT pune or any NIT’S , IIT’s…

GATE Score - 273
GATE Marks - 18
Category - SC
Branch - CSE

Please suggest any good government colleges on this rank preferably in Delhi. Any out of Delhi college will also be suitable.
Is dropping the year and prepare for GATE again a good option?
Thanks

1.GATE Score=442
2.GATE Marks=33.22
3.Rank=9222
4.Category=ST
5.Stream=EE

What are my best options and also are there any chances of getting admission into IIT Guwahati (i am from northeast)??

Mam I scored 48.23 marks on gate 2016 in mechanical branch, score 539 ,which college can I expect ,obc category(ncl) ,can I get Jadavpur university or pls suggest me some colleges.

Hello! I need help with two branches.

1. GATE Score - 320
  2. AIR -
  3. Category - SC
  4. Branch - ECE

1. GATE Score - 360
  2. AIR -
  3. Category - ST
  4. Branch - Electrical

What are the best colleges for both of us?

Hi

I wanted to know my chances in IITs and NITs.
GATE SCORE 337
RANK 18716
MARKS 24.02
branch EE
Category SC

Is there a chance of me getting Energy studies course in any IIT or Electrical Specialization course in NIT kurushetra?

Sir,
My gate score:337,
Rank 15694,
Branch :civil
Category:sc
State:maharashtra
Please suggest me what are my options in structural engineering and transportation engineering. Also my chances in VNIT,NAGPUR .
What should i prefer?