GATE College Predictor & Branch Predictor

gate
predictor

Marks - 44.31
Gate score - 472
category - general
branch - ME
AIR - 14360
is there any chance of getting NIT Jalandhar or PEC or any other NIT and please suggest me which is better for thermal engineering course according to placement and is there any better course option.

vaibhav tanaji patil
gate score-46.61
air-12547
category-general
stream-mechanical
do i have any chances of getting admission in coep,vjti,nits

GATE score- 412
rank- 8118
banch -EE
category- obc
ehat r my chances of getting admissions in m.tech?

@Amey_Deshmukh @Nitin_Thorat @Radha @Shridhar_Chini @ESHA_YADAV @Tarun_Pandey @Vaibhav_Patil @jazz_brar @Sarvesh_Singh @Shridhar_Chini

Here is a suggestions based on GATE Rank

If you are GATE qualified candidates, make sure you apply to institutes for which the cutoffs are expected tobe above as well as below your marks. Applying to more colleges increases your chances as there are high chances that you will get the seat in 2nd or 3rd sliding.

@gurvinder_pal_sharma @Vaibhav_Patil @Ankit_Tomar please check the suggest colleges as per your rank in my above comment.

Hello,

1. My GATE 2015 Score - 340
  2. AIR - 19706
  3. Category - ST
  4. Branch - ECE

i want to know can i get admission to any NIT or IIIT through gate?

Hello guys!
My gate 2015 details are as follows:
Score: 613
Category: GEN
Branch: CSE
AIR: 1608
With these stats what NITs should I hope for?
Also are there any chances in MS programs of various IITs and that of NIT trichy?

I scored 61 marks in the first attempt in the GATE 2015 in the mechanical branch with rank 4391. I wish to take a drop for preparation in MADEEASY Delhi for good rank, but my financial condition is not well. I am very confused. Should I continue my MTech in NITS or take a drop?

Gate Score 664
AIR 1504
Stream EC
Category General

IS there any chances of getting Good NIT"s

gate score 444
catagory gen
stream ME
air 16666
Which college should i apply?

@Ashish ECE being a very competitive branch, you may get NIT Silchar in first round, or Patna by later rounds. Pls have a look at past year CCMT cut offs (click here) to get a better idea.

@Saurabh_Dutt_Pathak You can get NIT Silchar, Patna, Goa in first round or Hamirpur in later rounds. There are chances of Jalandhar NIT also.

@Subhasis_Panigrahy Hello Subhasis, can you please elaborate about your UG and background? It will be better if you start a separate thread as it will help moderators identify your query and guide you better.

@Vaibhav_Mandowara You may MNIT Jaipur by the third / fourth round. In the initial rounds, chances of getting NIT Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur are higher.

@Sourabh_K I am afraid chances in NITs is a bit low by the second round. In the later rounds, you may get something. Please apply to relevant colleges in state / all India where you can get the desired specialization.

my b.tech from a private college with CGPA 8.6
and my 12th and 10th % are 88.38 and 84.5 respectively.

Gate score :555
AIR: 8700
Category :oc
Stream :mechanical

My gate 2015 details are as follows:
Score: 428
Category: GEN
Branch: CSE
AIR: 7341
With these stats what college should I apply?
Any NIT or let me know colleges should I apply in Delhi/NCR

My GATE 2015 details are as follows:
branch-mechanical engg
score:432
air-17882
category:sc
can i get mtech in nit durgapur?

how to post my queries here?
i have qualified GATE with score 487 in ECE…I want know where i can apply…

gate score: 299
branch : civil engineering
category: st.
i have got a call from iit kanpur for a written test and interview. what should i prepare??
is there any chance of getting a call from iit guwahati as well?

My Gate 2015 details are mentioned below:-

Gate Score :- 554
AIR :- 606
Category :- General
Stream :- Instrumentation

Request you to kindly suggest, For which college i should apply for M. Tech and for which branch?

gate score :509
air :3470
category : gen
stream : civil engineering
kindly suggest the best colleges for me and ny chance of iit in structural engineering

Gate Score: 363
AIR: 12330
Category : OBC
Branch : CSE
Sir, Kindly suggest me, Is their any chances of getting good State colleges for Mtech on the basis of my gate score?
I want colleges from Maharashtra only.
please help