GATE application status

gate

Hi Sir/Ma’am I am a GATE 2017 applicant, and I filled my application on october 4th, paid the fee too and it is under scrutiny from that day…I did not do any mistakes regarding photo, signature or thumb impression and I uploaded my graduation certificate too in pdf form…its been 11 days and the status is still “under scrutiny”…I mailed the IIT roorkee people but they did not respond and called to their help line number and they did not care to pick up…I am really worried…is it a good idea to contact zonal GATE office, I am from Bangalore, so it good idea to contact iisc bangalore regarding this? and for any reason will they reject my application without giving me chance to rectify it if there were any mistakes?

Applicants whose status shows under scrutiny need not worry. ONLY those candidates shall be contacted by SMS and email, whose applications need to be rectified in photo/signature/TI/documents-degree,SC/ST/PwD. I would suggest you that please check your registered email or phone to get any details regarding this.

To know GATE 2017 Application Form Correction - Visit Here