GATE 2017 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 is all India Entrance Examination for admissions to the M.Tech, M.E courses at the IITs, NITs, other GFTIs and many private universities and institutes across the country. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee will be conducting GATE 2017.
- Important Dates has been released.
- 1st Poster of GATE 2017 has been released
- GATE 2017 examination shall be held for international candidates in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates (U.A.E).
- The XE paper now has a new section on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (section H). With this the number of sections in the XE paper has increased to eight (A-H).
- Official Information Brochure of GATE 2017 has been released.
Schedule of GATE 2017
- The GATE 2017 examinations are scheduled during February 04, 05 and 11, 12 - 2017.
- The details shall be available by June 25, 2016.
Here you can ask any question you have about GATE 2017
Important Events of GATE 2017
Application Form - Online application form of GATE 2017 will be available here from Sep. 01, 2016. candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria of GATE 2017 can fill the online application form. Last date to apply for GATE 2017 Oct. 04, 2016.
Admit Card - Online admit card of GATE 2017 will be available Jan. 05, 2017. Candidates who will register successfully only get valid E-Admit Card.
Result - GATE 2017 Result will be declared on Mar. 27, 2017. Candidates can get their result by logging into GOAPS.
Preparation and Resources Material of GATE 2017
- Important Books | Previous Year Solved Papers | Online Test
- Exam Preparation Guide | Toppers Interview
###Get here complete details of GATE 2017 such as important dates, registration, admit card and result.
##GATE 2017 - National Poster
##GATE 2017 - International Poster