Frequently asked question about jeca of getting a seat in goverment college


i have completed my 10+2 from andhra pradesh state board
completed my graduation from (Birla institute of technology) bit kolkata
and i am resident of west bengal.
if i sit for jeca exam wheather i will get admission in government college or not?


Do you have the domicile certificate of West Bengal State, If Yes? then you are eligible to get seats in government college.