FORE School Placement & Salary Statistics

What is the highest salary offered so far for PGDM and PGDM-IB at FORE School?

@ravithaku The Highest CTC soared to Rs. 39.6 Lakhs in 2012 and Rs. 12 Lakhs offered in the year 2011.

The highest CTC during Placements 2013 was Rs. 33 lakhs whereas the average CTC for the batch was approximately Rs. 8 Lacs.

They have not mentioned about highest CTC for 2014, may be because its not higher then previous ones. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am not sure about the highest package offered. However as per the summer placements 2014 the average salary is approximately 8 LPA with 20% companies offering more than 10LPA.

Has there been a rise in the number of PPOs from last year at FORE School? Any specific that the Placement team is comfortable to share at this moment?

I doubt there is any record of PPO stats stats. Current students can only give you idea about the same.

I think there is significant increase in the average package and PPOs offered.

Some quantitative trends compared to last year: For example is average CTC likely to be higher than last year numbers? If yes, by how much (approx)? What are some of the higher salary jobs which have come on campus this year? Percentage of batch already placed? Whether number of companies have increased from last year (by how much)?

I have already provided the details till 2014 above. Details for 2015 is yet to be announced.

FORE School of Management achieved stellar placements for the batch of 2013-15 in record time. The batch comprised 228 students from the two full time AICTE approved post graduate programs, PGDM and PGDM-IB. This year witnessed 121 companies visiting FORE to hire best talent. Top recruiters included Cognizant, Deloitte, Infosys Technologies, KPMG and ICICI Bank. This year’s placement also included multiple International offers.
Brief statistics from Placement Process if Batch 2013-15:
Batch Strength: 228
Students who opted for Entrepreneurship: 08
Number of Companies in Campus: 121
First time Recruiters: 22
Number of Pre Placement Offers: 05

Key Achievements:

• Average Salary for the batch : 8.2 Lac
  • Highest Salary : 18 lac
  • 30% increase in 6 digit monthly salary.