Three selected judges and members of media persons finalized a randomized applicant number and flat number. The randomized number for applicant was 0355299 and flat number was 03695. The final randomized number was entered in computer to begin the allotment process which took approx 1.45 hrs.
After the final allotment by computer, the draw results of DDA housing schemes will be uploaded on official website of DDA. The DDA Draw results 2014 was expected to be will be available around 3.00PM.
You will have to enter your application number to view the draw.
DDA Result announced. Check Here
If you have any queries regarding DDA Housing Scheme 2014 please comment below.
Documents to be Submitted After Draw of Flats (A) For All Categories
- Self attested copy of PAN (Permanent Account Number), except when application is only for EWS flat issued by Income Tax Department.
- Proof of residence. e.g… self-attested copy of passport, government identity card. election card, ration card, driving license, telephone bill, electricity bill, water bill, house tax receipt. bank pass book (page carrying name and address), CGHS card or Aadhar card.
- Self attested copy of bank pass book/statement of account mentioned in the application form for the last one year or copy of income tax return filed for the financial year 2012-13, i.e., assessment year 2013-14. It should be ensured that the concerned bank has followed KYC norms of Reserve Bank of India in respect of such account.
- Ownership proof of the property of the residence of the applicant.
- Proof of Income for EWS Category from the office of concerned SOWTehsildar.
DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Refund
The DDA has decided that unsuccessful applicants, who don’t get a flat in the draw of lots for the 2014 housing scheme, will be refunded the registration amount of Rs. 1 lakh within one month.
Click Here for more details about DDA Refunds