DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Draw Result, Refund

Three selected judges and members of media persons finalized a randomized applicant number and flat number. The randomized number for applicant was 0355299 and flat number was 03695. The final randomized number was entered in computer to begin the allotment process which took approx 1.45 hrs.

After the final allotment by computer, the draw results of DDA housing schemes will be uploaded on official website of DDA. The DDA Draw results 2014 was expected to be will be available around 3.00PM.

You will have to enter your application number to view the draw.

DDA Result announced. Check Here

If you have any queries regarding DDA Housing Scheme 2014 please comment below.

Documents to be Submitted After Draw of Flats (A) For All Categories

• Self attested copy of PAN (Permanent Account Number), except when application is only for EWS flat issued by Income Tax Department.
  • Proof of residence. e.g… self-attested copy of passport, government identity card. election card, ration card, driving license, telephone bill, electricity bill, water bill, house tax receipt. bank pass book (page carrying name and address), CGHS card or Aadhar card.
  • Self attested copy of bank pass book/statement of account mentioned in the application form for the last one year or copy of income tax return filed for the financial year 2012-13, i.e., assessment year 2013-14. It should be ensured that the concerned bank has followed KYC norms of Reserve Bank of India in respect of such account.
  • Ownership proof of the property of the residence of the applicant.
  • Proof of Income for EWS Category from the office of concerned SOWTehsildar.

DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Refund

The DDA has decided that unsuccessful applicants, who don’t get a flat in the draw of lots for the 2014 housing scheme, will be refunded the registration amount of Rs. 1 lakh within one month.

Click Here for more details about DDA Refunds

When the result will be actually declared. Why so much delay?

Result announced at 15:30, Check result online: http://goo.gl/9BF7w5

If someone has done the payment through net banking. Then how the amount will be refund back.

DDA will refund the registration money through the nodal branch of the bank wherein the allottee had deposited the application form (online/offline). The concerned bank shall be responsible for the dispatch of refund cheques to the unsuccessful applicants.

In case the application is in joint name, refund will be made in the name of the first applicant only.

What is the meaning of documents required 4.Ownership proof of the property of the residence of the applicant.for a person who is in delhi on rented accommodation.

I had the same question. What is this ownership proof and why is it required?

What if I live in rented accommodation outside Delhi?

@vaibhav_Bhardwaj @Gulab_Singh This can be a affidavit stating that you do not own any property in Delhi NCR region and residing in rented house. This can also be attached along with your rent agreement.

This year no allotment is to be made to applicant holding any property in Delhi NCR.

I tried contact DDA authorities today but failed, will update you once i get in touch with them.

I applied through bank, so correspondence address will be of bank in form, so I want to know bank will receive allotment letter or it will be sent at permanent address?

What about ownership of property? I don’t own any property and living with relatives in delhi so no rent agreement also. Kindly guide in this regard

Is there any procedure to get back registration amount or will it be automatic refunded on the bank account mentioned in application form??

@Mohit_b All correspondance will be done on the address you mentioned while submitting the Application Form.

There is no requirement of rent agreement, you simply need to provide the affidavit stating that you do not own any property in Delhi NCR region. Also while submission of documents DDA may issue some format for the same.

@anjana_bhandari DDA will refund the registration money automatically through the nodal branch of the bank you had dposited the application form. The concerned bank shall be responsible for the dispatch of refund cheques.

My sister is the main Applicant and I am Co-Applicant. Is it possible to get the flat on my name only or only on my sister’s name, because many banks are denying loan to brother-sister as co-applicant.

I do not think there should be any problem giving loan to joint applicants. Relation does not matter if the property is owned by multiple persons. Also as far as I understand, banks approve loan easily if you have any co-applicant.

As per the information provided by DDA it seems difficult to change the names now. However you can contacting DDA authority once for the same.

I am a unsuccessful applicants. and I believe, while filling the form I missed the clause of Filling the Account detail with the same name as that of applicant name. I happen to fill my Son’s Account .

Now what could be the complications in my refund. is it possible to make the changes now? I cannot even login on fromzero.in site to confirm my details.

Please Guide…

If someone has done the payment through net banking. Then how the amount will be refund back?

@Tejindar_Singh Please visit to your bank (through wich you made the application) and clear this confusion. Refund will not be processed due to chance in name and you may have to do additional formalities to get the money back!

@Seema_Sharma DDA will refund the registration money through the nodal branch of the bank wherein the allottee had deposited the application form (online/offline). The concerned bank shall be responsible for the dispatch of refund cheques to the unsuccessful applicants.

i have done payment online, through SBI bank site linked with payumoney. The problem is communication address mentioned was of my last office where i was working. its changed now. from where i can change the communication address to get the cheque delivered at new address??
please if anyone can suggest

I have made payment online, when will I get refund? Its been a month already and will the amount be refunded to my account or will i get a cheque posted to address?

Although I paid online via my account, for refund I listed bank details of the 1st Applicant (wife) which are different from the account from which money was paid.

As per the DDA guidelines, the account details for the refund had to be of the 1st applicant only and hence, I assume my case won’t have any issues.

Would request the experts here to let me know if my understanding is correct.

Also, as per the ICICI customer care, they have not got any intimation from DDA regarding refund and I need to again call back after 25th December 2014 to get any update.

@babita_shahi You can visit the SBI bank to collect the cheque in case its not delivered or you can request for the change in address. Also you can try contacting Payumoney for the same issue.

@sunny_kundu As far as i know, yet DDA has not sent any intimation to the banks. Bank will start refunding the money once they receive notification for refund from DDA. You need to contact DDA to know the expected date of refund.

@Saurabh_Bhardwaj Its not a problem. The cheque will be made on the name of First Applicant. Have you called the bank again for expected date of refund?