COMEDK 2015 Application Form for Medical Courses

comedk
application

I got DD in favour of “C O M E D K”. that is in the bank (IOB) they left space in between the letters while taking dd.will my application get rejected?

@anand Whether COMEDK should be applied online or by post? What is the last date for applying?

I got registered in COMED, even though I cant upload my photo and signature, even my those data’s are in properly they saying that “the dimensions of your photo should be less than 4.8 - 5.8” what should i do?

@nsv29 No need to worry about this. Its okey. Application Form will not be rejected.

@SIVA Register online at COMEDK official website by filling and submitting RFA –> Enter details in the online application form OAF –> Submit the physical application form PFA. See more details & dates at: http://admission.aglasem.com/comedk-uget-application-form/

@Aswin_N_V Make sure the dimenisions & size of the photo and signature image is as per the instructions given. If it varies please make the necessary correction and try uploading the same. If everything is as per the instructions try changing the image format or use different browser.