CMAT 2016 result has been announced on 21st Jan 2016. The exam was held on 17th Jan 2016. Now the biggest question is "Where will I get admission through my CMAT scores?"
The cut offs given below are only expected, given by referring to past few years admissions, and analysis by other experts. These cut offs are only for reference.
Expected Cut Offs
- Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS), Bangalore - 90 Percentile (180)
- Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research - 160
- AICAR Business School - 150
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi - 85 Percentile (180)
- ASM Institute of International Business and Research, Pune - 180
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - 75 Percentile (160)
- Doon business school, Dehradun - 160
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management, Pune - 75 Percentile (160)
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa - 99.85 Percentile (260)
- IIF Noida - 180
- Indira Global Business School, Pune - 180
- Indira school of business studies, Pune - 160
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore - 200
- Institute of Health management research, Bangalore - 200
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore - 160
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow - 200
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad - 170
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur - 170
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida - 82 Percentile (170)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Mumbai - 99.92 Percentile (285)
- JRE group of institutions, Greater Noida - 190
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai - 99.20 Percentile (246)
- LBSIM Bareilly - 160
- Medicaps institute of techno management, Indore - 170
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai - 97.27 Percentile (218)
- MIT School of Business, Pune - 200
- Prestige institute of Management, Indore - 220
- Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS) - 96.42 Percentile (210)
- Singhad Institute, Pune - 200
- WE School Mumbai - 99.06 Percentile (244)
- XISS Ranchi - 95 Percentile (199)
We have started this thread so that discuss MBA admission through CMAT 2016 here. It is encouraged that you share information as much as possible.
Note - The above list is limited, and open to expansion. Please comment below more information you have about MBA colleges admissions that accept CMAT scores. If you have cut off details, please mention whether it is official (released by the college), or expected only.
All the best!