CLAT Result 2015 Discussion

clat
result

As per various news Result of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 declared on Tuesday night by the RMLNLU, Lucknow. Around 45,000 candidates appeared in the test.

CLAT 2015 is conducted for admission to law courses in 16 national law universities (NLUs). Online exam for was conducted on May 10, 2015 by Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University.

The CLAT Result 2015 can be viewed on the official website for CLAT — clat.ac.in. Akash Jain from Madhya Pradesh topped with 141.25 out of 200 marks.

However the official website is down since night. It show this error

I am wondering if anyone is even able to check the result.

Clat llm 2015 -wrong answer

I checked the site at night, but there was no result. When it was uploaded?

Clat llm 2015 -wrong answer

Answer to Question 36 , question I’d :279 under constitution law section .clat LLM 2015
Assertion : An accused cannot be compelled to be witness against himself .
Reason : An accused person cannot be compelled to give his thumb impression .

Correct answer should be option © as M.LAkshimkanth an authority on Indian polity it is specifically given that protection against self incrimination does not extent to thumb impression ,blood specimens …

Clat authorities have provided with( a) option as an answer which is wrong.

Any​ ​student​ ​who​ ​appeared​ ​in​ ​clat​ ​LLM entrance​ ​do​ ​take​ ​notice​ ​of​ ​same​ ​n​ ​mail​ ​it​ ​to​ ​clat​ ​helpdesk​ ​.As even From 1 mark lot of diffrence happens in rank .

Answer to Question 36 , question I’d :279 under constitution law section .clat LLM 2015
Assertion : An accused cannot be compelled to be witness against himself .
Reason : An accused person cannot be compelled to give his thumb impression .

Correct answer should be option © as M.LAkshimkanth an authority on Indian polity it is specifically given that protection against self incrimination does not extent to thumb impression ,blood specimens …

Clat authorities have provided with( a) option as an answer which is wrong.

Any student who appeared in clat Llm entrance do take notice of same n mail it to clat helpdesk .

CLAT Result is revised based on the feedback of the students after displaying the Answer Key.