Changes made in the exam format of JEE Mains 2015 online

jee-main

I want to know if we still have the privilege of skipping to a particular question whenever we want during the course of online exam? Can we change our answers whenever we want?

You can mark any question for review and come to it later.

You can change answer of any question at any point of time during the exam. This is I think one of the biggest advantages of JEE Main’s online exam format.

If you have opted for the online JEE Main 2015, I would suggest you take a mock test at CBSE JEE website when it is available. After form filling or maybe a few weeks before the exam, CBSE will launch officially a mock test.

Thank you.

Yes, I have searched for the official mock test in JEE and CBSE websites but I am not getting it. How about the time allotted for each subject? Can we adjust time from any subject at which we are good to any other difficult subject? I mean can I answer some questions from Physics and then Chemistry and come back to Physics.

The mock test is not available on CBSE or JEE Main’s website at the moment. Most probably it will be launched around the time when admit cards are published.

Can we adjust time from any subject at which we are good to any other difficult subject?

Most probably yes. The FAQs or information bulletin does not specify such a point. However, in similar computer based tests, candidates are allowed to jump from one question to another.

Thank you for the information. I will take the mock tests once they are available.