Change of Exam Center for JEE Main 2015

jee-main

I have registered for JEE Mains computer based exam on Apr 10, 2015 in the Chennai branch. I want to change to Dubai. What is the procedure to do that. Kindly let me know at the earliest. Thank you

In the cities Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat, Riyadh and Sharjah Paper – 1 will be conducted in both the modes, however, the candidates choosing the mode of Computer Based Examination for Paper – 1 will appear for Examination only on 11/04/2015.

In the JEE Main FAQs given in the official website, for the question, What mistakes cannot be corrected during month of January 2015 when the corrections will be allowed by the Board? , Answer is “Change in examination center, mode of examination from computer based to pen and paper based and change in date of computer based examination will not be normally allowed.”

At this moment, JEE Main has not started any online facility to change your examination center. However, if you have a genuine reason for wishing to change the exam center, please contact JEE through any of the following modes.

• Call at 0120-2427342, 0120-2427350.
  • Email to jeemain[at]nic[dot]in.
  • Visit nearest facilitation center.

Please mention (in call / email), your application ID and request to change examination center.

If JEE starts such a facility, official announcement may be expected in Jan.

Thanks for the information. We shall contact the respective authorities.