Central Quota Seats for MBBS Admission

mbbs

How to avail central quota? Do I have to submit 2 application i.e one to the institute and second to the office concerned or I have to submit application to the concerned office along with the filled application for the institute where I am seeking admission .

@kavi
Please tell me in which admission you seek central quota seats

I am seeking admissiom in MBBS stream under central quota available in different institutions

Please clarify the examination or institute for which you are seeking information. There are many institutes and many exams and admission process of all are different.

If you are looking for All Indian Quota Seats in Medical Institutions based on AIPMT Examination, you need not to applying anywhere. Simply appear for the examination and attend the counselling.

To know which all institutes participate in AIPMT Counselling, refer to its Information Brochure.

Many other institutes also take admission based in AIPMT rank but conduct their own counselling. For such institutes (like AFMC) you need to fill separate application form.

For other institutes like AIIMS, JIPMER, CMC & Others you need to appear for their own entrance examination.

thanks for reply I am seeking guidance regarding central quota seats in JIPMEr . so far I have understood that I have to appear in entrance test but what after that. since for cen quota seats representation has to be made in ministry of health , do I have to do it after exhausting my chance in general quota or before I try for CQseats kindly clarify.Do I forego my chance in case I apply in general quota or do I have to first make representation to the ministry of healh.

For JIPMER MBBS admission you need to appear in its Entrance Exam and attend the allotment process by personal appearance. JIPMER Online Registration for the same will start from 02 March 2015.

As per previous records there are total 150 seats, only 40 out of 150 are reserved for Pudcherry Students and remaining 110 are open for All Indian Students.

The Applicant should be an Indian National and fulfilling the age & qualification criteria. There is no additional eligibility required to appear for the examination.

For more information refer: http://admission.aglasem.com/jipmer-mbbs/

Does one have to apply separately to colleges which admit through AIPMT?

You need not to apply separately for colleges which comes under AIPMT Counselling conducted by MCC. You can refer to list of colleges participated last year at: http://www.mcc.nic.in/mccres/Institute_Profile.aspx

For other colleges and state level seats you need to apply separately or appear in other entrance exams.