CCMT Discussion 2016 (Official)

ccmt

CCMT Seat Allotment Process is started. Candidates can discus regarding CCMT 2016 here.

Types of Fee in CCMT 2016

Registration Fee - Non-refundable collateral fee collected for participating in CCMT allotment process

Seat Acceptance Fee - Fee collected when the candidate accepts the seat allotted to her/him. This is a part of Institute fee, which will be later adjusted against the finally allotted Institute’s admission fee

Seat Confirmation Fee - Fee collected when the candidate confirms her/his acceptance of the finally allotted seat. This is a part of Institute fee, which will be later adjusted against the finally allotted Institute’s admission fee

NSR Participation Fee - Fee collected during the NSR round to be adjusted against the Institute fee upon allotment of a seat.

NSR Fee - NSR Participation fee + Registration fee

If I submit the amount 20000 rs as fees acceptance and afterwards I opt not to join college. Would I be eligible to get my Rs. 20000 as refund. What is the process for the same?

Candidates who are not satisfied with the allotment but already paid the Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.20,000/- should report to the same Reporting Center for withdrawal of their seats. In case the Seat Confirmation Fee is paid and candidate does not report to the allotted Institute for admission within the specified period then, Seat Acceptance Fee and / or the Seat Confirmation Fee will be refunded upon the request of the candidate, after deducting Rs.1000/- towards processing fee by the CCMT Headquarters after the entire admission process is completed.

If i got a seat in one of the nit, which i dont like what i have to do to go to 2nd round counselling is the seat in 1st round will be remain or not

Floating / Sliding is done for opt for higher choice, you do not surrender your allotted seat. You have to wait for probable allotment of preferred higher choice. If you want, it can be freeze at next round.