Hello Guys , Here is a discussion thread for BITSAT 2017.
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is an all India Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani.
The competition for this exam is very intense. In BITSAT 2016, around 2 lakh aspirants registered to take the test. Apparently, the probability of the pattern being implemented this year will also be very high. The Proposed name is BITSAT - BITS Admission Test.
Here we are providing you the official as well as recent details , Preparation Resources and many more essential information of BITSAT 2017. Also you can Ask or share here Freely Any Query / Information / related to BITSAT.
##Quick Overview of BITSAT 2017
- This year BITSAT 2017 is expected to held in the month of May , 2017.
- BITSAT is a 3 hour exam. The test consists of four parts:
- Part I : Physics
- Part II : Chemistry
- Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV : Mathematics (For B.E & B. Pharm candidates) or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
- Once you have applied for BITSAT 2017, you will be able to book slot during slot booking.
- You can see scores / marks immediately after exam and that will be how you get to know BITSAT Result 2017.
Click Here to Check Expected Eligibility Criteria. Usually Eligibility Norms remain same every year. However if changes occurred you will know about them when BITSAT 2017 information Brochure is available.
Candidates seeking to get admission in BITS, must fill and submit BITSAT Application Form 2017 with in the dates prescribed by BITS Pilani. Read the information brochure carefully before filling the Application Form.
Click Here for BITSAT Complete Information