BITSAT 2015 Application Form Queries

bitsat
application

I wish to take admission in BITSAT 2015. When registration forms are available ??

@Rakesh_Patel The details for BITSAT 2015 will be published by BITS Pilani very soon. We are keeping up with the news and updates being published by BITS Pilani. I suppose that by the first week of December the exam dates should be announced.

Thanks. And I also want to know when will VITEEE admission forms be available? And when will BITSAT, VITEEE registration dates be announced. Please can you tell me the dates as I do not want to miss the chance.

VITEEE 2015 Application Form

VITEEE application form will be issued in first week of December. Registration dates will be announced then.

BITSAT application form dates are expected to be announced around December 19th.

For more discussion on VITEEE application form, please go to VITEEE 2015 application form discussion thread.

I want to apply for SV NIT in the ratio of 40-60 and same ratio in PDPU
So when their registration forms available ??
And when NATA forms available ??

Please clarify the ratio thing in your question.

NATA forms generally come in the month of March every year.

OK I explains…
To take admission in Sv NIT there are two parts to registration

1. 60-40 ratio & 2. 40-60 ratio…
    In 60-40 there r 60% are 11th-12th examination and 40% are JEE main…
    And in 40-60 ratio 40%are 11th-12th examination and 60% are JEE main…
    N I litterly know that 40-60 forms r fill up in now a days… So tell me when registration form available ???

@Rakesh_Patel Your question is not clear at all. I would suggest you refer directly to SVNIT website (svnit.ac.in) and PDPU (www.pdpu.ac.in)

@Rakesh_Patel Mostly it will come in second week of December. I am also going to appear.

Can I participate in B.E & B.Pham for BITS Entrance Exam both in one form?

I don’t think you can apply for both course in single application form. Application Form details are yet not available. I will update you once they release the notification for this year.

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: BITSAT 2015 Discussion Thread

I don’t have a printer at home so how to download the Application Form and take to Cyber Cafe for printing. Can any one tell the link.

There is no limk to downlod BITSAT application form . you have to Apply online for BITSAT 2015
all details for BITSAT 2015 is here

You can save the Application Form in PDF format using your browser or additional application. Once the application is saved in PDF format you can take it in USB Drive and print it from anywhere.

I have applied for BITSAT 2015 along with the payment.But, l have made a mistake by entering my picode wrong. How can I correct it?

If a candidate discovers any Mistake in the BITSAT Application Form submitted by him, he can apply online second time and send a letter to admission office BITS, Pilani mentioning the earlier application number which will be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application fee.

You cannot edit application Online once submitted. If the mistake is minor, you can send a written signed request for the correction. However, if you want to change the center preferences, you will have to apply afresh with a new application fees.

I have forgotten my application number and haven’t received any mail regarding application. How do I download the application now?

I have forgotten my application number now how can I download my application and I haven’t got any mail too???