Please tell me about the B.Sc Nursing course and good colleges in south india with low cost. Also inform about its scope and the salaries.
About B.Sc Nursing Course
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year professional course.
According to INC ( Indian Nursing Council)
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- The student shall be admitted once in a year.
Good Colleges in South India
- CMC Vellore College of Nursing
- Apollo College of Nursing
- Amrita University: College of Nursing, Cochin
If you can tell me specific state’s name for nursing college then I can explain you better
B.Sc Nursing Course ( Scope)
- Clinics and Heath Departments
- Nursing Science Schools
- Railways and Public Sector Medical Departments
These are the some area where you can found job easily by completing of this course.
About Salaries after B.Sc Nursing Per Month
Government organization - 12000K apx
Private institutions - 8000K apx