AMU MBBS Admission

amu
mbbs

What is the reservation of seats in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for MBBS course for General Non Muslim students?

Amu mbbs re exam

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: AMU MBBS / BDS Admission 2016

AMU Admit Card 2015 is now available for download.

Aligarh Muslim University has issued the admit card for MBBS / BDS entrance test. Download your admit card here.

I have got a chance memo numbered 243 in amu MBBS. Is their any chance of getting a seat there for MBBS. Reply asap.

You have got 50% chances to get admission. Further, List(s) A/B/C drawn from Chance Memos may not be compulsorily uploaded on the website. All the Chance Memo reported candidates are required to visit the admission venue every day till all the vacancies are exhausted.

In my opinion, you should try in some other colleges too.

Is there any previous record of counselling available coz the dates of counselling are quite typical i.e. 23rd of July and as you know aipmt is scheduled for 25th July. If zero chances then all of my precious time would be simply wasted.

I can understand you situation, however as previous year records are not available its difficult to say anything with precision. I have also heard that last year students got admission around 150 marks, so you may get a seat. If you think you can surly get seat via AIPMT you can skip it but if you are not very confident you have to take this risk.

@Riya_Gupta
According to AMU Reservation policy - The Centre has approved 50% reservation for Muslims in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).

Half of the seats in 36 courses — including important professional degree programmes like MBBS, MCA, Engineering, LLB and BEd — will be reserved for Muslim students.

Hello Sir,
Can anybody clarify that the amu mbbs exam will be recounducted

AMU MBBS exam will be re-conducted, But date is not declared yet. As soon as we get any information, we will update. Stay connected with AglaSem.