AIPMT one month preparation strategy

aipmt
preparation

• What is the score required to get any government medical college through AIPMT.
  • How much do I need to score to get into government college in Punjab.
  • One month preparation to reach that target

I know it’s difficult to score in one month but I am ready to put as much effort that will be required. Please answer all the three queries and any additional information which you would like to share.

For getting admission through AIPMT Counselling you will require 500 or above marks to be sure to get admission in MBBS, if BDS is also option you can score 450 and above.

I am sorry, I have not very good knowledge about Punjab State Medical Seats cut offs. However if you want to take admission in Punjab only, I will suggest you to opt for PMET entrance exam and other colleges entrance like CMC Ludhiana.

Preparation

Books and contents have no limits but at the last countdown student must go through NCERT Books which carries effective and in-depth knowledge of each and every topics

The level of enthusiasms and confidence must be high, constant and stable.

Real mock tests are very important, they will definitely help you in time management and your confidence will surely improved by giving mock test. This is not one month plan but you can also check this preparation tips

Resources

Exam Day Tip: Divide the 3 hours’ time as per your comfort with the subject and do not cross the time management plan in each subject. In first round of attempting the paper, attempt simple and those questions on which you are confident. Then in second round, you can solve difficult questions by your alert and active mind.