AIPMT 2015 Result Discussion

aipmt
result

CBSE AIPMT Result 2015 was to be declared on June 5, 2015. However due to the controversy about cases of mass cheating in several states, the results were delayed. Though CBSE has not officially made such an announcement, but it is imminent that AIPMT Re-Test will be done in June end or July, considering the statements made by SC regarding the case, as reported in several newspapers.

Students are requested to please be patient and not to panic. AIPMT Results and AIPMT 2015 Re-Test details will updated.

Click Here to check your AIPMT Result once its announced by CBSE.

Will there be re-test for AIPMT 2015?

AIPMT is a very important exam, and if it is proved that there was mass scale cheating that might affect the results of innocent candidates, there are chances that the All India Pre Medical Test will be held again.

If such a decision is taken, candidates will have to take the test again. Though I don’t think there will be re-registrations.

If you have anything to discuss about the result, feel free to do so here.

(Avoid negative discussions. Do not raise the anxiety level! :slight_smile: )

When will the re-test be held?

As per news reports, Supreme Court of India has directed CBSE to hold the re-test for All India Pre Medical / Dental Test within four weeks. Probably it will be conducted in the second week of July.

Further details regarding CBSE AIPMT re-examination are awaited.

I think result will be announced tomorrow only.

These days newspaper cannot be trusted. For example lets take CBSE Class 10 result. First it was all around that it will be announced on 15th. Again they published article that it will be announced on 17th, 19th, 20th. 21st was the day when everyone was publishing that result is going to declare soon. Even few news published that result is already announced. But at the end it was announced on 27th.

Now a days just to gain visitors they publish anything without verification of facts.

Could be so. However, as so many papers are reporting the same, I think AIPMT 2015 results have been delayed. Also, I don’t think newspapers would like to misquote the Supreme Court.

Official Notification released by CBSE

Do you students think its viable to re-conduct such a mammoth exam?? I mean approximately 6 lakh students appeared…imagine the manpower it will consume.

It certainly isn’t viable - not because we lack manpower but because the admission process would become a mess … it might even have after effects lasting years. Re-examination might mean spoiled career options for those who had scored better this year.

I second @Nivneel. But if there is a possibility of the case having been much bigger than what was assumed initially, CBSE may conduct the exam in the best interest of students.

Right.
Suppose if they do choose to conduct the examination again, is it possible to get a hint of cutoffs that were to announced?
Via RTI or some other method?

AIPMT 2015 Brochure, page 16 states: Under clause (2) to (4) of MCI’s regulation, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 and in addition must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of such competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in the competitive examination.

In respect of the candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC category the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates.

Further, for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Provided that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination the result of which has not been declared, he may be provisionally permitted to take up the competitive Entrance Testand in case of selection for admission to the MBBS course, he shall not be admitted to that course until he fulfils the eligibility criteria under Regulation(4).

When is the result for AIPMT going to be announced?

Maybe today. As per HT, The Supreme Court on June 8 extended till June 12 the stay on declaration of results of AIPMT as the court is expected to take a call on pleas seeking re-conduct of the test following alleged irregularities in the May 3 examination.

I don’t have any way to prove that this is the finality but …
I just saw a news in International Business Times … that Supreme Court’s verdict would now be announced on 15 June 2015
Quite disappointing this is the third extension right?

If this is indeed true (not doubting you, but the authenticity of the news per se), it will be quite a blow to the students. Having prepared for two years, it is disheartening to see the results being delayed so many times. Don’t panic. Focus on the upcoming exams.

plzz show the aipmt results. Today its the 3rd tym its being postponed

I moved 5 posts to a new topic: AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam Discussion

I moved a post to an existing topic: AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam Discussion

I moved a post to an existing topic: AIPMT 2015 Result Discussion

i want to knw whether…new candidates cuuld attend aipmt 2015 retest???

Please post your queries regarding re-test at: AIPMT 2015 Result Discussion

AIPMT Result 2015

AIPMT Aspirants , CBSE has released the result of re - test of AIPMT which was held on 25th July 2015. Now check your result here - http://admission.aglasem.com/aipmt-result/
Good Luck !!!