AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam Discussion

aipmt

All you need to know about AIPMT 2015 Reexam

AIPMT 2015 Re-exam Date - CBSE has announced that the re-test of AIPMT 2015 will be held on July 25, 2015.

AIPMT 2015 Re-exam Application Form - All the candidates who had filled the application forms in Dec / Jan, will be able to appear in the exam. New application forms are NOT REQUIRED.

AIPMT 2015 Re-exam Admit Card - For the AIPMT 2015 re-exam, fresh admit card will be issued.

AIPMT 2015 Re-exam Result - Most probably, AIPMT 2015 Reexam Result will be published by August 17, 2015.

Click Here for more information about AIPMT Retest 2015.

Have any doubts about the re-test? Or want to ask something else about the exam? Ask your question in this thread!

AIPMT 2015 new Date of RE-TEST DECLARED
AIPMT 2015 Result Discussion
AIPMT 2015 Discussion
AIPMT 2015 Result Discussion

I had good score for aipmt…that I didn’t write the rest of the exams …having complete hope well if they keep retest I don’t know what’s going to happen…our academic year is goingto be rreall y stressful because CBSEsays it would take about,120days if ttheykeep a retsst let’shopefully pray that they ddon’tkeep a retest…

I’ve really fed up searching and searching the aipmt result…it seems students are asking for the retest aipmt doesn’t want to do the retest

AIPMT scrapped
Re-examination within four weeks
SC verdict out just 2 hours ago

Yes, almost confirmed now. Just waiting for CBSE or AIPMT website to host some news on this. So far, it seems almost a sure thing that AIPMT will be re-conducted.

Is four weeks enough time to prepare again?

SC Extends Time for AIPMT, Fixes Aug 17 as Result Date

The Supreme Court on Friday extended the time for re-conducting the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) 2015 and directed the CBSE to declare the results by August 17.

Are you happy with re-examination?

if i want to give the re exam then would i have to make a new admit card?

AIPMT will be re-conducted on 25 Jul 2015. CBSE officially announced it today.

Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the new date of re-conduct of the All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Test - 2015 on 25th July, 2015(Saturday). Best of Luck to all the aspirants…

@Anuttama_Ghatak Yes, AIPMT 2015 retest admit cards will most probably be released soon. Roll number and admit card details will be shortly released by CBSE.

i have attended for AIPMT (2015) exam ;whether we have to re-apply for AIPMT re-exam or else the old application is enough for the new admit card

You need not to apply again, simply download the admit card and appear for re-test.

CBSE has released the result of AIPMT Re-Test 2015. AIPMT re-exam was was held on 25 July 2015. Candidates can now check their result online.

Click Here to view your result and AIPMT Cut Offs 2015.

Best of Luck!