AIPMT 2015 Discussion

aipmt

All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is a yearly college entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country. Presently, 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges.

Key points of AIPMT 2015

• Date of exam – May 3, 2015.
  • AIPMT Exam Pattern – Single paper of 3 hours duration. There will be 45 questions each in the four sections namely physics, chemistry, botany and zoology.
  • Marking scheme – 4 Marks for correct answer and negative marking of 1 mark for incorrect answers.
  • Minimum age limit – 17 years (5 years relaxation for category candidates).

Here you can discuss topics related to AIPMT 2015 Exam. If you have any query regarding AIPMT Examination you can also post those here.

Predict your Chance of Selection in MBBS / BDS through AIPMT Rank
AIPMT 2015 Rank Predictor
AIPMT 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]
AIPMT 2015 Server Problems
AIPMT 2015 Application Form Queries [Registration and Submission]
Exam Code doubt while filling AIPMT Online Form

Continuing the discussion from AIPMT 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]:

Dates for Application Form Correction of AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam have been declared by AIPMT. Kindly note that it is for all those candidates who are waiting for the correction facility for carrying on rectification of mistakes in their application form. For your convince I am putting all important information here.

Copy of Official Notification published by CBSE on AIPMT website.

Candidates of AIPMT-2015 can avail a ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY to correct all details i.e. Personal particulars, photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, educational qualification, etc. filled in the On-line Application form submitted for the Test. For availing this facility, candidates may visit website www.aipmt.nic.in during the period 4th February, 2015 to 18th February, 2015.

Correction in fields such as City of Centre, State Code of Eligibility, Question Paper Medium and Nationality are not allowed.

After correction, candidates may print correction slip and retain the same for reference and record. Candidates are advised not to make any correspondence regarding corrections with the CBSE.

Due to correction in Category if extra fee is payable the same shall be remitted through e-challan or Debit/Credit card.

Candidates are advised to visit the website www.aipmt.nic.in regularly for viewing updates.

If you further queries regarding Application Form Correction please post HERE

If I apply for Hindi language then will I get paper in both English and Hindi languages or only Hindi?

As per the AIPMT 2015 Information Brochure, the candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opt for Hindi would be provided Test Booklet in both Hindi and English, i.e., Bilingual.

My Name is Saswat Satapathy, And have been studying my class 12 from Delhi. I have done my entire schooling in Delhi…
My parents belong from Orissa and we hold domicile of the same.
Now, coming the situation, while filling of the Application form for AIPMT 2015 I’m confused as to which state should give as Address of permanent Residence.
Is it possible that I can apply to both Delhi and Orissa for the rank in 85% seats reserved for students of the state itself and get a rank in both the rank lists of Delhi and Orissa?
Also please tell me explain me with the entire procedure and steps that I must follow doing the same, and any necessary document work that may be needed in the entire procedure? Pls reply ASAP?

@Saswat_Satapathy

In the AIPMT 2015 application form, you will be asked for your state in four separate fields.

1. State to which applicant belongs - Under personal details.
  2. State - Under contact details.
  3. State of domicile - Under domicile of candidates.
  4. State of class XII - Under academic details.

Now, on the basis of 1,3,4 the state quota criteria applicability will be decided.

Pls have a look at How to fill AIPMT 2015 application form to understand the process.

My mothers annual income is 7 lakh and fathers income is 4 lakh. I belong to OBC Category. Can i still avail the benefit of OBC Quota in AIPMT 2015?

please contact your concerned authority that you are eligible for OBC category or not . If yes than you can have benefit of OBC quota in AIPMT

OBC Category Reservation for AIPMT

1. AIPMT 2015 seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in application form.

2. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General.

Firstly please check your cast name in the OBC category list.

Secondly in your case your parent annual income is more then 6 lakh, thus you will not be applicable in non-creamy OBC candidate.

So you should appear as General Candidate for AIPMT.

I have completed my 12th from a school in Ghaziabad. I have a domicile of Delhi. Will I be eligible for state quota in Delhi colleges through AIPMT 2015?

@Ragni_Juneja Domicile is generally based on wherever you have completed class 11 and 12 from. On what basis do you have Delhi’s domicile?

i wanna know whether 60% overall is required in pcb for obc or in individual subjects in aiims and aipmt ?

For AIPMT

Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.

In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for General Candidates. See More Information Here

For AIIMS

The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the Essential Qualification) required for appearing in this examination is 60% for General & OBC. See more information Here

I had applied for AIPMT2015 for my daughter Name: CHARUMATHY. S /Female The required fee of Rs 1200 also has been paid after uploading the photo,signature and left thumb impression. The online application is suceessfully submitted and I could take the printout also.BUT i filling the online application to worngly entered the Gender is MALE…, please kindly correct the perfect gender is > FEMALE.,aipmt.in
Application Regd. No: 6603121

Online correction facility was provided to the candidates for such corrections. However now there is no facility to make any correction in the Application as AIPMT Admit Cards are also released. Please contact the organizing body for the same to avoid any issue at later stages of examination / admission.

AIPMT Answer Key 2015 Announced. You can check answer key for Set E, F, G and H at: http://admission.aglasem.com/aipmt-answer-keys/

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
I was born on 25th July, 1998.
Was I even eligible for AIPMT 2015?

As per the AIPMT Eligibility Criteria candidate must born on or between 01/01/86 to 01/01/99 (for SC/ST/OBC Category) & 01/01/91 to 01/01/99 ( for Other Category).

AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam Dates Announced!

No fresh applications required. Candidate need to download admit card only. Visit http://admission.aglasem.com/aipmt-2015/ for more information.

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam Discussion