AIPMT 2015 Application Form Queries [Registration and Submission]

aipmt
application

Continuing the discussion from AIPMT 2015 Discussion

AIPMT 2015 Application form is available from 01.12.2014 to 31.12.2014. With late fee you can apply from 03.01.2015 to 31.01.2015.

The application form is only available online and can be submitted at the official website of AIPMT only. You need to follow 5 steps to apply online:

Step 1 - Read Brochure & Important Information
Step 2 - Register and fill online application form
Step 3 - Upload scanned images
Step 4 - Pay exam fees
Step 5 - Print Confirmation Page

It is important to note that you need to fill the AIPMT 2015 application form correctly. Every detail entered should be as per your official documents. Photograph uploaded should be latest, along with signature and thumb impression in prescribed format.

AIPMT Online Application Form 2015 submission is going on. Important pages you must visit before applying are

If you have any queries regarding how to fill the form, what details to enter, how to pay exam fee and so on; please ask here.

Please note that this is AglaSem’s official thread for AIPMT 2015 application form queries. While asking your question, please mention the following points.

Step - What step of application form submission your question is about? (Details filling / image upload / fee payment).
Frame question properly - What is your specific question? For example, if your question is on a field in the form, please mention exact field name such as What should I fill in “Percentage of marks in class 12th / Qualifying examination”? This will help us answering your query faster.

Do not hesitate in asking your query for AIPMT 2015 application form submission. We will be glad to help.

Also, if you know the answer to someone else’s query, please respond and help out fellow community members.

Thank you!

Aipmt photograph
Exam Code doubt while filling AIPMT Online Form
AIPMT 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]

Situation:

• Student is born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Became OCI with USA citizenship when lived with parents in USA.
  • Came back to India in 2009 and studying in Hyderabad, Telangana India from April 2009 onwards.

Questions:

1. Should I chose Indian or OCI for Nationality question given my situation in this mail thread?
  2. If OCI needs to be chosen, what should I put in state of origin? Is it birth state or studying state?

I have asked this question to CBSE itself and they are yet to respond. Not able to reach them over phone also. Clarification appreciated to complete the application process.

What should be the code for qualifying examination code in the information of Qualifying Examination for the student studying in class 12 and appearing 1st time.

@hpsana In your case the candidate born in India and studies (qualification exam) from India. As per my understanding of the AIPMT eligibility criteria you should appear as Indian Candidate (provided student still have Indian Citizenship documents)

There is separate options for both state of origin and state of completing the qualification examination. Select TN in first and Telangana in second.

However you still have time to fill the Application Form. I will suggest you to wait for response from CBSE or contact them via phone / visiting facilitating center.

@Manoj_Khan If you are still studying in class 12 and result will be announced in 2015 please select Code 01

@avantika

Thanks for your quick response. As per Indian rules, OCI candidate should not have both Indian and Foreign Country passport. So, we have returned Indian Passport. So, we have Birth Certificate in India. We can get back to Indian Citizenship if we denounce USA citizen ship. But, USA citizenship cannot be denounced until Child becomes 18 years old as per USA rules. Parents cannot denounce USA citizenship of kids.

I will use TN for State of Origin and Telangana for Qualifying Examination as you suggested as that seems correct as per guidelines and suggestions.

I have contacted facilitation center in Hyderabad and they also suggested to use Native place for origin which is TN state. For Nationality question, they said, we should use OCI as the candidate is not Indian citizen at this moment. I will still wait for response from CBSE. I have sent many emails, phone calls, but no response.

If you have any contacts please see if you can get an answer from CBSE for the same question as there might be lot of people in the same boat.

I had successfully completed my aipmt 2015 form and also paid the fees but whenever I try to take print out of confirmation page it didn’t get printed. Also tell me that is it required to send confirmation page to aipmt at Delhi

Are you getting any error while printing the Confirmation Page? If so please share the complete error.

Also if you have paid the Application Fee through e-challan please wait for 2 working days before printing the AIPMT Confirmation Page.

You are not required to send the confirmation page of your Online Application form to the Board. However you are advised to preserve at least three copies of the Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid for any future need.

What if parental origin is Punjab & Student brought up in delhi and has a domicile of delhi. What in that case?

Whenever I tried to print it was written that printing is available at Microsoft Internet explorer. I also tried through Microsoft Internet explorer but again the same thing I get . Now tell me is this the website problem? Also I want to know is it necessary to print the page as the rest process had been done. One more thing I want to know I had passed my +2 in 2014 and I filled qualification code as 02 was that the right one.

@Taj_Pal If you are not born in Delhi then your state of origin will be Delhi only. Your domicile can be of Punjab if you can get the required certificates.

@Ronit_Singla Give a try in Google Chrome. One of my know filled the Application today and he was able to print the Confirmation Page easily.

If you are not able to print then at least take screenshot or save the page. Printing the page is not a requirement of AIPMT but you will need it while counselling procedure or if somethings goes wrong with Application.

My son is studying in Hyderabad for last two year ie from 2013 and will complete his qualifying exam for AIPMT 2015 this year. But my native place ie. permanent address is Bihar. Please guide me about the following queries to fill up the AIPMT 2015 form.

1. What will he write against the col. State to which belong.
  2. Contact details whether present address of Hyderabad or permanent address of Bihar
  3. What will he write against the col. Domicile of the candidate
  4. Whether he has to upload his self declaration as asked for the students of AP, J&K & Telangana or not.

If the state of origin or belonging of the candidate is Bihar then fill Bihar in State to which candidate belong, no matter where the candidate is studying.

Contact address is the address where you want to get correspondence from AIPMT. Please fill the address where you are currently living and available while the admission process.

As the candidate has done 12th from Telangna, his domicile should be the same.

Please note that students from the States of Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana are NOT ELIGIBLE for 15% all India quota seats as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception.

However if in case the candidate is not eligible to seek admission to MBBS/BDS seats in Medical/Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana. The candidate is also required to submit a self-declaration to this effect that he/she is not domicile of Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangna.

Domicile is all about certificates. If you want to appear for 15% all India quota seats you have to prove that you are not eligible for these stats admission & not a domicile of these states.

I will suggest you to visit the nearest Facilitation Centre, address for the same can be viewed at: http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/facilitation_centers.aspx and drop a email to CBSE regarding the same.

There is enough time to fill the AIPMT 2015 Application Form. Please confirm these things from the officials before applying to avoid any confusion / conflict later.

Thanking you for helping me, Now I have filled the form upto 03 stages for my son before getting your suggestion and it was done as per your suggestion except the domicile. I have shown it as my address of Bihar only, as my son as well as all of my family are having domicile certificate of Bihar only.

During filling of the form in stage 3 ie. uploading his sign, photo etc. the option for uploading self declaration was not found and I have submitted it without the same.

Please tell me that being a student of Andhra Board studying for last two year in Hyderabad whether he is eligible for all India 15% quota or not without submitting his self declaration, since it was not found on the site during filling of form.

Whether the form will be rejected or I have to make any changes later on to get the option of self declaration or it is not required. I have tried to call CBSE helpline no. but it is found engaged continuously.

Further when I am trying to make payment through debit card it is showing coming soon and if trying to make payment through E-Chalan the Chalan form is not coming to print.

I wanna apply for AIPMT Exam. I just scanned my passport size photo , thumb impression. I capture my signature by camera. Should i apply with above com’s or wanna correction?

@anil_kumar_jha If domacile is selected Bihar i think there is no requirement of undertaking and it will not be available in Application Form, however in your case where the student is studying in Hyderabad its alway sbetter to take feedback from officials.

If you are unable to reach on phone, I will advise you to visit the neareast facitilating center.

If you are trying to make payment through SBI it may not work. Please opt for other banks if you continue facing the same issue.

@SIVA Your query is not clear. If you are asking for images uploading, please scan all images. Do no use camera clicked images.

@anand i submitted the above (photo taken by camera, signature captured by camera, scanned thum impression)images.for jee
the form accepted those images.
i paid the fees too.
suggest me

Its your luck, if they accept your application or show no error. However as you have already submitted the application. Please wait for the correction facility and make required changes.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Exam Code doubt while filling AIPMT Online Form

I am filling the application form correct . i am filling state as Delhi and domicile as Delhi also I am filling the state in which I have completed class12 as delhi .but the problem is the three aumatically filling are options are coming blank even after trying many times my …,please reply as soon as possible