AIIMS MBBS Cut Off

aiims
mbbs
cutoff

After the tough experience of AIIMS 2015 MBBS can anyone tell me approximately how many marks can get me into AIIMS.

The paper was of 200 marks.

AIIMS MBBS 2015 Minimum Cut Off Mark is the necessary marks to obtain in AIIMS Entrance Examination to determine eligibility for admission.

Its difficult to say about expected cut offs this years there was two shifts and normalized score will be used.

This year, since there would be two shifts, a Normalization Procedure is being adopted as decided by experts based on analysis of past MBBS Entrance Examinations conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. This will be utilized to decide on the inter-se merit / ranking [used during Counseling for allotment of seats] between those who appeared for the examination.

The normalization procedure that will be adopted is based on PERCENTILES.

In general you can expect a seat in AIIMS if you rank is under 300 (general). For AIIMS Delhi you should get rank under 40.

You can also refer to AIIMS MBBS Cut Offs for previous year admission for your reference.

@anand A few sources say that last year even a UR category student with 1666 rank got into AIIMS Rishikesh.
Or was it a case of chance.
If you can please tell me that at what marks one got AIR 300 last year. That would be great.

What are the sources. AIIMS does not declare score; they only announce ranks.

Hi… My name is in the rank list (Rank 222) of AIIMS. It also says counselling date is 6 July… When I read the prospectus it says that I have to take a Call Letter to the venue besides other certificates… How and when will I receive this Call Letter? I live in Malappuram, Kerala… So I need to get it at the latest in order to reach the venue on the date specified…
If you can be of any help please reply…:slight_smile:

Your counselling is on 06-07-2015 AT 8:30 AM. You need not to worry about Call Letter. It will be available online, which you can download and print anywhere.