AIIMS MBBS and AIPMT Exam 2016

aiims
aipmt
mbbs

I am a 12th std who will be writhing the entrance exams next year. My doubt is in case i clear my AIIMS with pretty good scores will I get into AIIMS or do I need to write something else after this? What is Competitive Entrance Examination? Are the AIIMS scores considered for admission in any other college? Am I right if I say AIPMT is equivalent to medical as IIT is to engineering? AIPMT is considered for medicals colleges through out India right?

AIIMS MBBS Entrance examination is conducted every year for admission to AIIMS Delhi and other AIIMS colleges based on merit. Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam and no other exam is required to take admission in AIIMS.

All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is an annual medical-college entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country. At present, 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Union of India, state governments, municipal or other local authorities in India

AIIMS score is only used for admission in all AIIMS colleges. AIPMT is for all colleges (almost) for 15% seats but not for AIIMS.

AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2016 has been released.
You can apply at : http://admission.aglasem.com/aiims-mbbs-admissions-application-form/

hello, i want ur help. i have qualified 11th and i will be in 12th now. i have no coachings nothing and i m going to give mh-cet. so what all peparation i need to do for aiims. i am dreaming for aiims. i m ready to take any effort. what extra efforts i need to do? and i need to study cbse books also with my studies. and which preference books are their for aiims and if i have to prepare aipmt which books i will need. plss reply. waiting…

AIPMT 2016 ‪ADMIT‬ ‪CARD‬ has been released !!!

Candidates can download their admit cards by entering their registration number and date of birth.