AIIMS MBBS 2017 Discussion

aiims
mbbs

Hey Guys here we are coming up with some crucial & you can also say that some imperative information which is essential to each & every aspirant going to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017. This article is also to inform to you that exam dates has been announced & the exam will be held on 28 May 2017.

Here guys you can also ask any query / share information / also discuss with us any concrete information related to AIIMS MBBS 2017.

All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi conducts Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur).

:point_right: Here we also have some Preparation resources , Books recommended for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Preparation , many other useful preparation material and all the latest recent updates.

###Some Important Tentative Events of AIIMS MBBS 2017

###Some Important & Useful Links

Feel Free to discuss!

Just Click on Reply Button to ask and discuss the Query.
Stay tuned with Aglasem.com for more recent updates!

##AIIMS MBBS 2017 - Advertisement Released by AIIMS.

The AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form will be released on 24 Jan 2017, confirms AIIMS. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the AIIMS 2017 Entrance Exam and Admission information can stay tuned to this page for getting the notification and form.

Click Here for online registration.

Great News for Medical Aspirants !!!

AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form has now been released. Candidates can now apply for AIIMS MBBS as per schedule date.

Apply Here | Alternate Link

respected sir/madam i apply online aiims mbbs application form 2017 for my daughter i fill all detail correct and complete first step but i not get my login id or passward for further complete the form on my given number or provided email what should i do reply soon as possible…

Hi
Not to worry. I talked to the officials and they said there is a simple way to get registration details. You can get your registration number and password from the link available - http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/#!

• Firstly click on this link you will land on the login page of MBBS application form.
  • Here, click on the forgot login details option that will show up on the right side of the screen.
  • Fill and submit your details submit.

Now you will receive registration number and password.

Even then if you don’t get get registration number and password then perhaps it would be better to apply again with different E-mail ID keeping in mind these things-

1. Maybe you are not getting SMS because your number is in DND.
  2. The registration details popup do not show when pop up is disabled in browser or javascript. Check your browser version as prescribed in the prospectus.
  3. Enable pop-up block as there will be a pop-up showing the candidate ID and password.

Mra chemistry me 50 marks h r baki sb me 60 above hai or mein general cast se belong krti hun jis me 60% bola mein form fill krna chti hun please ap meri help kro ki me kya krun agr fill kiya to Mra selection hga na plz help

Respected sir / ma’am
I’ve finished registering my application form and when I was yet to make a payment I saw a link “click here to make online payment” and when I clicked on that link “session error” is poping up and I’m unable to proceed further no matter how many times I log out and login again
Please help me through this

Hi, try logging in from another browser. If the problem still persists Contact AIIMS help line no: 8510010247

Hi

Session expired/ session error is nothing but just an error on the web page while making payments, so if a web page in browser is not working since last 10–30 minutes then it shows session expired.

Session expired/ session error can be because of-

1. Internet Browser Problem: Please read the User manual for candidates. Follow the instructions about using internet browser (Internet Explorer-7 or higher version, Firefox 3.5 or higher version) and the latest version of Google Chrome.

2. Internet connection Interrupted: Your internet connection should be uninterrupted. If internet interruption takes place, the IP address which is being monitored will change and a ‘Your session has expired’ message will be displayed. Please try to login from another computer from which other candidate(s) have logged in successfully.

3. It might be because of site stores cookies , so make the cookies disable for this site and whenever you log off, shut the browser window. Try clearing the cookies and restart the browser. It will solve the issue.

4. Do not keep your system ideal for a long time. If you do not use anything on the site for about 90 seconds your session will expire. Keep navigating.

5. Decline, Service Not Allowed, Invalid Trans, or Do Not Honor- Each of these is a type of error that is sent by your card provider. For whatever reason, the bank or card provider is declining the transaction. The fee processor provides us with no further details regarding the transaction failure. It is recommended that you double-check your payment information and attempt to submit it again. If the error is persistent and you wish to inquire further, please contact your bank or credit card provider.

6. Issuer Unavailable or Time Out- These errors indicate that a response was not received when we sent the payment information for processing. We recommend allowing some time for the merchant processor or your card provider to resolve the issue. Please wait 1/2 hour to a few hours and then try again.

I hope this will solve the issue.

Hi

If your aggregate percentage in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 60% or more than you can apply for the entrance exam.
You can apply form here- https://admission.aglasem.com/aiims-mbbs-admissions-application-form/
The minimum cut-off necessary in the Entrance Examination to determine eligibility for admission is 50 %.

For more information please refer to the prospectus- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8W1Rb4lg8C3cUlTY2RobXJTWlk/view.