CBSE announces JEE Main Result 2016 in two stages. Score obtained in Paper 1 is announced for JEE Main Result 2016 on April 27, 2016. All India Rank will be announced for JEE Main Result 2016 on or before June 30, 2016.
Students can take several steps after announcement of scores, such as predicting expected ranks, analyzing colleges where they can apply. After publication of JEE Main 2016 All India Rank, students can participate in centralized counselling of JEE Main 2016 and state and college level counsellings for engineering admission 2016-2017.
Here you can go through all the important points of action to be taken after announcement of Result of JEE Main 2016.
Know Score Obtained in JEE Main 2016 Paper 1
- Click here to check JEE Main 2016 Result – Score of Paper 1 – This will be available on 27.04.2016.
Know All India Rank in JEE Main 2016
- Click here to check JEE Main 2016 Result – All India Rank – This will be available on or before 30.06.2016.
- Click here to understand the normalization process using which your All India Rank is calculated.
Appearing in JEE Advanced 2016
JEE Main 2016 All India Ranks are used for admission in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. Admission in IITs is on the basis of JEE Advanced 2016 Result. Only those who satisfy eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced, are in top 20 percentile of respective board class XII exam, and in top 200000 candidates of JEE Main 2016 are allowed to appear for JEE Advanced.
- Click here for JEE Advanced 2016 Eligibility Conditions
- Click here for Board Cut Off score for Top 20 Percentile Criteria
If eligible, apply for JEE Advanced 2016 and appear in it.
JEE Main 2016 Rank Prediction
Predicting rank for JEE Main 2016 is a result of an elegant analysis of past year score and class 12 marks combination data. To predict your JEE Main rank, you will need data such as JEE Main 2016 Score, Board, Class 12 Board Marks (percentage).
- Click here for JEE Main 2016 Rank Predictor
Know JEE Main Cut Offs (Opening and Closing Ranks)
With the knowledge of rank obtained in JEE Main 2016, it is easy to analyse in which college you have chances of admission. NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, IITs have officially published cut off rank details of last year which will be helpful in predicting colleges for you.
Admission in engineering colleges through JEE Main 2016 Result
There are thousands of engineering colleges in India. Maximum of them, who are not conducting separate engineering entrance exam, will be taking admission through JEE Main 2016 Result.
- Click here to know about all the B.Tech Admission through JEE Main