After graduation in Distance education is it possible L.L.B

Hello,

I’ll complete BCA (Distance Eduction) in June 2018, I want to do LLB, Is it possible in India? any age restriction, I am 25, I have done 12th in 2011. Please suggest me

As per the rules of Bar Council of India (BCI), one cannot pursue a LLB course through distance/correspondence/online modes. Only a person who has done a full time LLB is recognised to be eligible to practice law in India.

There are colleges, which promises to allow students to complete their LLB course through distance mode. However, such courses or arrangements are completely illegal and one should not fall for such traps

List of University offering LLB through Correspondence/Distance Mode.

1.National Law School of India University Distance Education Department, Bangalore (NLSIU DED), Bangalore, Karnataka.
2.Kashmir University.
3.Guru Nanak Dev University.
4.Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu
5.Banaras Hindu University, Banaras
6. Faculty of Law – Jamia Millia Islamia, NewDelhi
7.Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal
8.Kalinga University, Bhubaneswar.
9.kurukshetra university haryana.
10.Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai.
11.The Government law college, Mumbai.
12.NALSAR university of Law, Hyderabad
13.Law Centre NO II ARSD College Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi.
14.Motilal Nehru institute, Allahabad University.
15.ILS Law college, Pune.

All the above-listed university are offering LLB through distance mode so, when taking admission you must be clear that you are taking admission for not getting practice with bar council of India and getting admitted for only LLB degree.go ahead do LLB with sitting at home.

Dear,
I am doing BCA from distance education but i want to do LLB regular , is it possible or not