AEEE 2015 Application Form Correction - Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam

aeee
application

I have completed the AEEE (Amirta Entrance Engineering Exam) application form filling by attaching the photograph which has Grey background and not with name. Erroneously, I made the payment also. How can I correct this or this will get through for entrance exam.

JEE Main 2015 Application Form Correction Queries [Mistakes in application form and how to correct]

Information related to Application Form Correction is not given AEEE brochure or other official documents. Try log in once by using your AEEE credentials. Check if you are able to change the photograph or not. If not contact the university for and request for the correction.

Amrita university admission helpline :-

+91-422-2685169/170, +91 9047084597 (9.00 am-4.00 pm on working days). all days except Sundays and Public Holidays.

do you have their mail address to request for the correction…

Complete Mailing Address

The Admission Co-ordinator
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (P.O) Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore – 641 112.

I erased those details.

I want to know what should i do as the next step??

Should i print it and send to the AEEE board OR Take the printed copy as an ID for future reference.

Please refer the information available at: http://admission.aglasem.com/aeee-2015-application-form/