Admission in m.sc

Can one get admission in jnu or jamia university with back in one subject of b.sc from delhi university? And if anyone knows of any such university which gives extension period of 6 mnths for submittng final statement of marks. Please do tell.
Thanks.

According to JNU Guideline for Msc Admissions -

The candidates who are due to appear in their respective qualifying examination prescribed as eligibility for admission
to a particular programme before 14th August, 2015 may appear in the entrance examination at their own risk and on
the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection they will be entitled to admission only if they have secured the
minimum prescribed percentage of marks in their qualifying examination and they submit all documents including
final marks-sheets of qualifying examination before the deadline fixed for registration.

So in my opinion if you are applied before ( Last date over) for JNUEEE , You have to submit your documents till August 14, 2015

According to JMI University Guidelines for Msc Admission -

B.Sc. with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.

So If you want to more details you have to contact respective university Admission Helpdesk
JNU - Phone: 011-26704047/48, 26742617
JMI-http://jmi.ac.in/upload/admission/important_telephone_numbers.pdf

Okay…but wont they give me an extension period of 6 months in order to submit my final marksheet.l?

You have to contact respective university for further details.